Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening,

Just wanted to make my intro and also thank all the contributors to this well informed site.....

Just ordered my F Pace S 3.0D......full spec below

Ammonite grey
Black Pack S
22 inch Double helix black
Pano roof sliding
Black roof rails
Incontrol touch pro (825)
10 x 10 seats with memory
DAB
ASR
Activity Key
Advance Parking 360
Cold climate pack
Luxury Pack
Practicality Pack
Blind spot monitoring
Electric tow bar
Auto dim power fold
Auto dim rear mirror
Privacy glass

12 weeks to wait :) plus a Range Rover Evoque - Dynamic to sell :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the welcome.......yes really looking forward to it....

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Welcome Steve, that is a lovely spec...may I just say, consider the 14 way seats, they really seem to be more comfortable for everyone

·
Registered
307 Posts
Welcome,

We should rename this forum "ex- Evoque owners now got a F-pace.co.uk. It's a bit of a mouth full but could catch on ;)

I don't need to tell you what's parked in my garage.

:idea: Mood lighting

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Doug.....I'm an expat living in Vienna , Austria and the luxury pack here has the configurable mood lighting so we have that covered

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks F Pace S........ I will take your advice and check out the threads concerning this.

Many thanks

·
Registered
36 Posts
Welcome,

Also came from an Evoque. Quite a pleasant move. It is amazing how many F Pace owners are former Evoque owners. I saw an interview with someone from JLR NA marketing saying that they didn't expect the F Pace to take any sales from LR. Disco Sport just wasn't in the cards :D

Surprise!

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
Yes, I'm yet another one who traded a much-loved Evoque Dynamic for the F-pace. No regrets though, and I'm liking the extra space it gives . . . there are definitely quite a few of us who swapped our allegiance from LR to Jaguar, but I wonder how many sales the new Range Rover Sport Coupe / Grand Evoque / Velar (or whatever it's going to be called) will eventually steal back for the LR side of the business in another year or so . . it's going to be interesting to see...

Nice spec Steveb, looks like you've pretty much got it all there . . and ammonite with black pack, what's not to like! :cool: . . you don't mention which colour you've gone for the interior, I'm guessing black with oyster stitching, or are you more daring . . red/jet?

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
catwoman said:
I wonder how many sales the new Range Rover Sport Coupe / Grand Evoque / Velar (or whatever it's going to be called) will eventually steal back for the LR side of the business in another year or so . . it's going to be interesting
I was going to post the very same thing. The RRS coupe seems to stamp all over their product placement strategy. I suspect what they will do is give it a much higher quality interior to allow them to price it from £60k - £90k. Therefore taking it into X6 and GLE territory.

·
Registered
65 Posts
You forgot to add the cup holder cover ...

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
catwoman said:
Nice spec Steveb, looks like you've pretty much got it all there . . and ammonite with black pack, what's not to like! :cool: . . you don't mention which colour you've gone for the interior, I'm guessing black with oyster stitching, or are you more daring . . red/jet?
Hi Catwoman

Jet interior, looked at the red but we wanted the cream.....can't have everything right :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Pacer said:
You forgot to add the cup holder cover ...
It's included in the luxury pack :)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Will read more carefully next time didn't realise it wasn't UK spec..

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Pacer said:
Will read more carefully next time didn't realise it wasn't UK spec..
No worries.... :)

Funnily enough I'm buying it from the UK LH drive but through the diplomatic sales office in London

G

·
Steveb68 said:

Funnily enough I'm buying it from the UK LH drive but through the diplomatic sales office in London
Now I am sure I will not be the only one to ask, so just what do you do for a living? :D

·
Registered
307 Posts
rsport_paul said:
Steveb68 said:

Now I am sure I will not be the only one to ask, so just what do you do for a living? :D
International spy

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
catwoman said:
The name's Bond . . Steve Bond . . . or Steveb68 ;)
I'm international but unfortunately just Sales Director not spy

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Steveb68 said:
catwoman said:
The name's Bond . . Steve Bond . . . or Steveb68 ;)
I'm international but unfortunately just Sales Director not spy
Welcome Steve, International Sales Director, not quite as slip off the tongue as spy!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts