Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
catwoman said:
Wow!, looks awesome . . . and no issues whatsoever with your bonnet shut-lines Jon.

Now, get out there and drive it . . put some miles on it!! :p
Yes get it dirty :lol:

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
CarlFRZ434 said:
You did your badge then?? Presume the rear too??
Yes Carl, I think it just finishes the car off, the detailer painted my calipers as the wheels were being treated inside and outside with gtechniq c5

·
Registered
73 Posts
Russell said:
Great but it would look so much better with the two bars removed from the grilles in the lower bumper!
Quite agree Russell, I want to do exactly that when I get my F-Pace but I reckon the bar is held in by some snap on fixing that if removed it will expose a couple of holes on the sides of the grill.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Looks great!

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
supercoach said:
could I ask where you got the R Badge from for the front grille and if you have one on the rear as well? I'm looking to put one on mine but unsure which one to buy from ebay. Cheers
I got genuine jaguar front and rear off ebay, dont buy the cheap Chinese one's. The genuine front one needs to have the back clip filed flat to fit think they are for the xf grill, the rear just stick on. :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
big jon said:
supercoach said:
could I ask where you got the R Badge from for the front grille and if you have one on the rear as well? I'm looking to put one on mine but unsure which one to buy from ebay. Cheers
I got genuine jaguar front and rear off ebay, dont buy the cheap Chinese one's. The genuine front one needs to have the back clip filed flat to fit think they are for the xf grill, the rear just stick on. :D
ok cool thanks, I'll have a look, the front one is with the black plastic housing for the R yes?

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yes it has a black plastic mounting plinth, think they are about £35 from jaguar but you will get one off ebay about £22 and I think the rear was about £10 just make sure you get genuine jaguar part and not Chinese copy

·
Registered
11 Posts
ok, all the ones that appear on my ebay in Australia come from China. Any links to the ones you bought? I will be coming to London in December and hopefully get a tour of Jaguar at Coventry, perhaps worth buying from a Jaguar dealer in the U.K if I cant find them on ebay?

·
Registered
453 Posts
Joemax said:
Russell said:
Great but it would look so much better with the two bars removed from the grilles in the lower bumper!
Quite agree Russell, I want to do exactly that when I get my F-Pace but I reckon the bar is held in by some snap on fixing that if removed it will expose a couple of holes on the sides of the grill.
Yes they are held in by substantial lugs that would leave holes, i personally like the bars.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Can I enquire as to what the details charged you for doing all this - might look into getting mine done when it arrives. What exactly do they do?

·
Registered
612 Posts
formbyjules said:
Can I enquire as to what the details charged you for doing all this - might look into getting mine done when it arrives. What exactly do they do?
http://gtechniq.com/

For a new car, with the full works protection (inside and out) £880 for an F-Pace.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts