Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
+1 .... Better not let catwomen hear us she will give us both a thick ear.! :idea: Yeah I am up for that too, been a long time since I have been told off :shock: :eek: :? Kind of miss it really :roll: :lol: :lol:

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
Sorry being in the club i have to agree its the best looking Fpace colour and exclusive to us 200 owners.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Amazing color!

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
bank5ter said:
Don't like the colour TBH...much prefer my Ammonite :D
bank5ter, bank5ie, oh my 'ammo knight' in shining grey :cool: . . not like those turncoats, jag scat & caveman, yes I saw your posts boys . . tantamount to treason in my book . . you will be summarily dealt with, all in good time . . :evil: :lol:

·
Banned
444 Posts
Colour choice is subjective, I had a very similar colour on my BMW M3 convertible, admittedly some years back.

My ex wife put me off on day one by telling me that the colour looked like "Tarts knickers".

So ever since, whenever I see a similar colour, Tarts Knickers come to mind! No I don't like it. :lol:

·
Registered
64 Posts
I've never seen a tart's knickers - i live in hope!

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
formbyjules said:
I've never seen a tart's knickers - i live in hope!
I think Russell's ex-wife must have found his current partners knickers, hence why now the ex-wife! :lol:

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
catwoman said:
bank5ter said:
Don't like the colour TBH...much prefer my Ammonite :D
bank5ter, bank5ie, oh my 'ammo knight' in shining grey :cool: . . not like those turncoats, jag scat & caveman, yes I saw your posts boys . . tantamount to treason in my book . . you will be summarily dealt with, all in good time . . :evil: :lol:
You have to butter these fools up CW, we all know Ammonite is THE classic colour to show this car off. As for 200 (in the UK) but they are all clones. Most of us have an individual car to suit our livestyle ;) ;)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Caesium Blue? Ammonite? Come on folks - admit it - Polaris White all day long! No other colour turns heads the same ;)

·
Registered
419 Posts
Looks exactly like a ford KUGA to me, wasted a lot of brass there. Sorry doesn't cut the mustard versus BRG, according to my wife anyway up.

·
Banned
1,133 Posts
If you were a car manufacturer and you wanted a colour that would show off your latest model at its best ...having spent millions on development...if the design team came up with white or grey ....you'd sack em
There's a reason caesium blue was chosen ..
It's the best and says it all :eek: :shock: :?

·
Registered
419 Posts
Forgot to say..............................and what about that unpainted piece of tin at the rear end.................................GROTESQUE.

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Waynem said:
If you were a car manufacturer and you wanted a colour that would show off your latest model at its best ...having spent millions on development...if the design team came up with white or grey ....you'd sack em
There's a reason caesium blue was chosen ..
It's the best and says it all :eek: :shock: :?
He's got a point ... and I've chosen white!!

Damn I just agreed with something Wayne said ... bummer ;)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts