Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just interested in what delivery dates (for those lucky enough to have them) people have relative to your build date for the UK?

I believe it takes 2-3 weeks to get from Solihull to the dealer. My build date is 29th Apr and expected delivery (to the dealer not to me) is 27th May so 4 weeks. It will then need PDI and the various updates plus it's a Bank Holiday weekend so I guessing 31st May to me...

·
Registered
453 Posts
My order placed beginning of nov last year build date given to me by dealership last week of the 6th of may, and in their words handover shortly after so guessing 2-3 weeks afterwards.

sooner the better for me

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've just been updated: Order Control have advised that the current planned build date for my car is now 6th May 2016 with a current planned delivery date of 3rd June 2016. so the same Shaun...

·
Registered
948 Posts
I think what would also be interesting is to include when each placed their deposits to see if there is a pattern though I actually think it's pot luck because my deposit was placed September.

I actually believe some dealer might have had more deposits placed than others which are effecting delivery date, in Northern Ireland there's only one dealer so they might have had more interest accordingly than some other dealers where there are several in close proximity.

Ultimately dealers are at the mercy of Jaguar.

·
Registered
473 Posts
I was 3rd deposit at Shrewbury 14/09/15 hence third on my dealers list that went to order control, diesels coming sequentially in same order as deposits I am just caught up the supercharged supply problems they are getting 3 diesels in May and 4 in June and have ordered them in the order they received customer deposits.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I seem to have hit it lucky. Ordered end of January 2016. Build date 8 May - dealer saying delivery late May or possibly beginning of June. 2ltr R Sport Manual - Quartzite - only one I have seen mentioned on here in this colour.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts