Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI Ryan
The frustration is that we have paid our deposits and no body is telling is when we will know about delivery.

In my case I have a car lease that is up in May and a holiday booked and paid for in July where I will be driving to Italy which I want to do in my new car.

It would be great if Jaguar said on the !!!!! Dealers will start to be given firm build dates.

·
Registered
453 Posts
50Trevor said:
HI Ryan
The frustration is that we have paid our deposits and no body is telling is when we will know about delivery.

In my case I have a car lease that is up in May and a holiday booked and paid for in July where I will be driving to Italy which I want to do in my new car.

It would be great if Jaguar said on the !!!!! Dealers will start to be given firm build dates.
Hi 50Trevor, i understand your angst, i actually own my car but have a Scottish touring holiday coming up id love to have the car for.
I was on phone to my dealership yesterday am actualy going in to change my spec on the car was asking if there was an end date where by i couldnt make changes. He said that up to two weeks before i was ok. But he also said he had build dates for mine and several other cars 1st week in April, but also said and i didnt quite catch the conversation properly that some delays were due to problems with the intouch control pro....... I am in with him on Saturday will aSK THE QUESTION.... Does anyone else on here know anything about problems with the Intouch control Pro @ Ryan

·
Registered
453 Posts
50Trevor said:
What model are you ordering ?
Ive ordered an R Sport whith lots of toys including the 825w intouch pro, so curious if the problem/delay mentioned was a blocker, that would also affect the release of FEs as i thinbk incontrol pro is standard on the FE

·
Registered
453 Posts
Neil said:
I wonder if people are being delayed in the XF forum? The new XF uses the same InControl system I believe?
is it the same screens and interfacing modules or just the same software, if XFs are different and those cars are rolling out might be different, but if there is a problem with the incontrol pro on the top of range 825w maybe thats the overal hold up .... who knows ????

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hi 50Trevor

Thank you for your post.

As previously advised, UK F-PACE First Edition vehicles are due for delivery in May 2016 with non-First Edition UK vehicle deliveries due to commence in June 2016. At the current time, I am unable to offer any further information regarding this.

May I suggest speaking with your retailer as we move toward the middle of the year and they should be able to advise further.

Regarding the comments made in relation to InControl Touch Pro, I can advise that we are not aware of any concerns in relation to this.

Regards

Ryan

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Ryan.
So let me ask this in a different way when you start producing UK non FE how many weeks before will my dealer be made aware of the build date.
IE build 1st July when will my dealer be informed that the car will be built on that date.

T

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hi 50Trevor

Thank you for your post.

I note your query and having enquired once again within the business, I have been advised that we expect the first customer orders to be centrally pulled into build in the first week of April with the first (non-First Edition) vehicles to be handed over in June 2016.

May I suggest speaking with your vending retailer as we move toward mid-April and they should be able to provide further information regarding your specific order.

Regards

Ryan

·
Registered
922 Posts
Thank you Ryan, Think you probably realise we all would like them sooner, however short of breaking in and stealing one or Jag paying me a personal visit, I like the rest of us will have to wait a bit longer.Did you see the post about taking some photos or even a short video of different F pace colour/ spec cars on the line to tide us us over or for those not able to take time out to visit the factory tour ,as we are barred from taking any ourselves, which we would like to share on this forum, surely that's a fair request? (my idea so has to have to have ammonite / black pack,with silver helix wheels on) it's a bit like being at Alton towers where you can't take a photo yourself ,but you can buy one taken by them!!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hi Jags cat

Thank you for your post.

I note your request and must advise that unfortunately, we would be unable to share any images of our production line via this medium. Any published images in relation to the manufacture of our vehicles would be communicated via the relevant official channels, for instance the Jaguar Newsroom.

Therefore I must advise that we would be unable to assist with your request.

Regards

Ryan

·
Registered
922 Posts
**gger oops,I meant oh dear that's a shame, and stop trying to get me into trouble, I can do that on my own!! Listen up followers .....Zulus to the south west sir... Fousands of em.. What I meant was F-pace loads of them!!! Saw my first F pace in the metal on a transporter about an hour ago.... At last. Hidden in a batch of RR. It was defiantly a dark blue prestige.. I recognised the wheel style. Then was 2 trailers tops filled with white S variants. So what are Jag up to then moving non FE variants around the country then? Demos more than likely to be hidden in compounds around the uk? Well time to chill out in the executive lounge at the Hilton, with my free beers and food getting ready for tomorrow, this is the life!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.