Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Can those those lucky few who already physically have their shiny new F PACE's share how long between their known build date at Solhull and delivery to dealer/pickup please?

Trying to gauge how long I'll wait now I have a built car/VIN no...

·
Registered
242 Posts
The official Line is 2-3 weeks but reality is totally different my car is in the distribution depot and will be with my dealer next week because of Bank holiday it will be the week after before I can pick up.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not at all, Deposit placed mid 2015, build date last Thursday 28th April, hope that helps?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks, I placed mine in September and I'm now being told September delivery (originally was always June delivery). Got told by my dealer that all the diesels are being made first and that no petrols are coming out until September. I called another dealer and they offered me a cancelled order of a Petrol Supercharged that was being delivered in June and said if I placed an order with them now it would be delivered in October (only a month later then mine!) Very frustrating, I really think my dealership has bumped me down the list.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Hi F-Paceless
Yes for a bit I heard same thing about Sept / Oct delivery and as a whole I think that may well be right but we know there are SOME petrols hitting the streets soon and lucky DAL has one. Last I heard mines on track for June but hopefully will get an update in next week or so on that and hope I'm in the lucky first batch as well. I know I made the first order batch for my dealer. I placed last year.
Sometimes the dealers also don't want to give an exact date in case it slips as they often do I've heard.
Do you know if you made first batch. Ask what number you were on deposit list. Ask if you have a vista order number - I.e have they placed you in the order pool and have jag accepted it and locked it in ?
I'd have taken the cancelled order of it had anywhere near right spec and colour :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts