34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
473 Posts
CarlFRZ434 said:
Nice....my second choice of colour, bottled it and went stealth grey haha
+1 started on white, changed to IRR, both with black venoms, now Storm Grey and 22 turbines....

·
Registered
410 Posts
Sweet, enjoy and welcome to the SC club :twisted:

·
Registered
410 Posts
I liked the IRR as well but very pleased with my combo :D

Attachments

·
Registered
948 Posts
Sweet DAL, that is one sexy looking beast..... I think anyone who went for this combination is a genius. ;) :D

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Oh my that does look good. IRR is my favourite, second to Ammonite Grey, which is the colour of my current car...got to lock in spec soon...arrgg...I do love the red...

·
Registered
381 Posts
F-Pace S said:
Oh my that does look good. IRR is my favourite, second to Ammonite Grey, which is the colour of my current car...got to lock in spec soon...arrgg...I do love the red...
If I could have my time again (and the budget) I would seriously consider Storm Grey

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
PaulC said:
F-Pace S said:
If I could have my time again (and the budget) I would seriously consider Storm Grey
Oh that is interesting...why? I am having silver wheels, rather than black, but would be interested in your views.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.