Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Collected today
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Perfect transaction with Harwoods Crawley ... thanks Ross.
Total duration exactly 2 months from placing order to handover.

Not had much time to play yet as I had to return to work after collecting from the dealer, but the 15 minute journey home took one hour after taking a cheeky detour.
Initial impression ... even better than I remember from the test drives!!

Will have more chance to give it a more thorough test over the weekend, and post some more pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
168 Posts
Penfold23 said:
Collected today
View attachment 1228

Not had much time to play yet as I had to return to work after collecting from the dealer, but the 15 minute journey home took one hour after taking a cheeky detour.

Will have more chance to give it a more thorough test over the weekend, and post some more pictures.
Very nice - got mine today just before 12:00 and took it for a 40 mile country cruise :)

Attachments

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Penfold23 said:
Collected today
View attachment 1228

Looks epic!

Wow 2 months that was great .. beginning to wonder if you are the person who beat me to the cancelled order slot that Harwoods had?? Timings seem about right!! At test drive it was available but by the following Monday it had gone :eek: :eek:

Anyway - I'm impressed with Harwoods and glad you've had a good experience. I have another 46 sleeps to go!!

·
Registered
184 Posts
JLRnumber5 said:
Penfold23 said:
Collected today
View attachment 1228

Looks epic!

Wow 2 months that was great .. beginning to wonder if you are the person who beat me to the cancelled order slot that Harwoods had?? Timings seem about right!! At test drive it was available but by the following Monday it had gone :eek: :eek:

Anyway - I'm impressed with Harwoods and glad you've had a good experience. I have another 46 sleeps to go!!
Baring in mind there are not that many people on this forum and many have received their car early, I think this "long waiting list" is a myth. I know they've upped production, but something tells me that the old f-Pace isn't selling quite as well as they'd hoped

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
catalyst said:
JLRnumber5 said:
Penfold23 said:
Collected today
View attachment 1228

Looks epic!

Baring in mind there are not that many people on this forum and many have received their car early, I think this "long waiting list" is a myth. I know they've upped production, but something tells me that the old f-Pace isn't selling quite as well as they'd hoped
There were 5 F Pace handovers taking place at my dealer today. They said that everything is coming through much earlier than originally quoted.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
JLRnumber5 said:
Penfold23 said:
Collected today
View attachment 1228

Looks epic!

Sorry about that :oops:

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Nice - the silver is a pretty good colour.
2 months and a good dealer experience damn .. I really am jealous as 10 months in and my order WAS brought forward but it never made the build slot this week and factory shut down now,
Another month FFS at least

Anyway enjoy. Looks good. I'll stop moaning now :)

·
Registered
458 Posts
When I picked mine up 2 weeks ago, the sales guys were saying that the handover time is becoming an issue. The number of FP that they already had to hand over in September, multiplied by the time it takes...good job there are 60 days in September!!!

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
catalyst said:
JLRnumber5 said:
Penfold23 said:
Collected today
View attachment 1228

Looks epic!

They are selling ok - like crazy. Guys at my dealership going on about how busy and manic it is with the Fpace.
Still plenty of us waiting !! They had ramped up production to,start clearing the orders.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
JLRnumber5 said:
Penfold23 said:
Collected today
View attachment 1228

Looks epic!

That may have been me, mine due late september from Harwoods Crawley.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Picked up mine at 3pm!!!! OMG!! So pleased my money was invested in options rather engine!!! Frikkin awesome!!! The auto deploy tow bar is hilarious!!! Especially after you ask wifey to give the bumper a vigorous rub!!! Hahahaha. So pleased with my option list, have a few additions to finalise, so will post pics once done......happy???........oh yeh baby!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts