1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
It's only on certain trim levels.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
^^ on that basis maybe only 3 litre S models?

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
I think the logic is that they charge so much for an S that you only afford one once the kids have left home which dates you at a certain age that means you can remember when brown was a fashionable colour :lol:

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
JLRnumber5 said:
I think the logic is that they charge so much for an S that you only afford one once the kids have left home which dates you at a certain age that means you can remember when brown was a fashionable colour :lol:
Early departure from the office and on the train from Waterloo tonight? :D :D

Arianne

PS. On train returning from Glasgow to the Borders :)

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Arianne said:
JLRnumber5 said:

Arianne

Well spotted! No at a tedious conference in Amsterdam. Feel like I'm stoned! Had my hotel window open all last night and the smell of marajuna when I woke this morning was intense!

Oh and to get back on topic most of the Dutch seem to wear brown shoes with dark suits. Which I quite like. So maybe I should have gone with Brogue!

·
Registered
688 Posts
JLRnumber5 said:
Arianne said:
JLRnumber5 said:

Arianne

Well spotted! No at a tedious conference in Amsterdam. Feel like I'm stoned! Had my hotel window open all last night and the smell of marajuna when I woke this morning was intense!

Oh and to get back on topic most of the Dutch seem to wear brown shoes with dark suits. Which I quite like. So maybe I should have gone with Brogue!
Wear a white suit, brown shirt and black shoes and see how many lovely comments you get back ;)

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
JLRnumber5 said:
Joker. My kids not even in school yet :)
Brown a classic colour just like the shoes. Never go,out of,fashion like these garish red black things

1 - 9 of 9 Posts