Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Hi, did the plate check.. Confirm it says blue on documents, must be a pic of a BRG out there somewhere. Did the queen get her one for her birthday as rumoured ?... Bet hers would be BRG . :roll: :lol: BRG with 22" chrome turbines... Would be cool looking cat...really classy :cool:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the pic. It's really strange there are no BRG, I've scoured the Internet for days and nothing. Supposed to be ordering tomorrow for July delivery and still agonising over black or BRG. Might have to delay.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Yes it's def a render beacause it is a CX17.... You can tell by certain things especially interior which shows individual seating. Wish jag would release some official pictures in all the colours... They would have made them for the focus groups a other literature anyway.. Come on Jag... Do I have to think of all your marketing for you?.... Muppets!!! How can they get the car so right and the rest so wrong? Would think the felt tip fairys would have made sure at least one of each colour was in the brochure... DOH

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
rainbowwhiskers said:
Thanks for the pic. It's really strange there are no BRG, I've scoured the Internet for days and nothing. Supposed to be ordering tomorrow for July delivery and still agonising over black or BRG. Might have to delay.
Your not alone I agonised myself and had green, black down as main colours but also the storm grey but didn't want to pay the extra. In the end I went black but nearly tried to change again just last week until I realised my order was locked in so left it.
I think the green with black wheels looks great - either spec you will be pleased with I think

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
All black does look amazing, yesterday I was 95% sure of black, then I saw the F-Type in green and thought wow. Also the Landrover looks best in Aintreen Green in my opinion and I'm thinking will a cat be the same? But then I prefer the Macan in black. So annoying Jag haven't made it easy. I'm female so the colour is important. Ha.

·
Registered
106 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Pictures of colours don't always do justice. I too have ordered BRG, but was having second thoughts. So my wife kindly phoned round dealers to see who had a jag in the current BRG. It was an 80 mile round trip, but gave me peace of mind. The BRG is a very tasteful colour. Looks absolutely great.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Sorry, I should have been clearer. It wasn't an f pace, it was one of the saloons, but brand new. That was at the York dealer H A Fox.

·
Registered
948 Posts
A bit surprised that most of the demos are based around the same colours, not sure if this was a dealer preference or a Jaguar decision but if there had been a great variation in demo colours I'm sure all of us would make the journey to see there preferred colour if it was available.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Rainbowwhiskers like you I was looking to see what an F pace looks like 'in the metal' painted in BRG, came across this picture and it looks similar to a UK Portfolio standard spec' as it has 19" Razor alloys.
I have an order in place for a 3.0D S in Ammonite for delivery August/Sept, I have up to 27th May to change my colour :?:

Attachments

·
Registered
117 Posts
View attachment 87

Previous pic enhanced a little. Personally I think BRG looks great, well that's what I've ordered.

Attachments

·
Registered
922 Posts
I agree,think it looks very classy in the BRG, :cool: black pack or chrome. Think the lower grills should also be wire effect like the main grill, pretty sure they will be on the SVO variant to get lots more air through those front discs or someone will make a coversion kit to do it eventually. Am sure that someone will also put the offset wide white stripe across the bonnet and roof too probably. :eek: :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts