Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Arrived today, very pleased so far, here are some pics which will hopefully increase the size of the BRG fanclub. Also the Espresso interior which is lovely, although a lot lighter than I was expecting.

Attachments

·
Registered
192 Posts
Very Nice!

I know it will appear differently on my monitor to yours, but would you say your pic above is a true representation of how the Espresso appears to the eye? It really is significantly different to the configurator image!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Growler,

It really is a lot lighter than in the configurator. I was expecting a dark chocolate colour, but its closer to dairy milk, if that helps?

·
Super Moderator
5,032 Posts
Growler said:
Very Nice!

I know it will appear differently on my monitor to yours, but would you say your pic above is a true representation of how the Espresso appears to the eye? It really is significantly different to the configurator image!

Top photo looks like it is taken in daylight with some sunshine, bottom looks like it was taken in a tunnel, would never say it was the same, did you not see the little sample booklet on the interior materials and colours at your dealer?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Jagfpacejk,

To be honest, I saw the sample so long ago I've forgotten what it looked like :) the sample was paler than on line which is practically black. I'm really pleased with the espresso, having got properly bored with black leather on all my other cars....

·
Super Moderator
5,032 Posts
Heatha05 said:
Hi Jagfpacejk,

To be honest, I saw the sample so long ago I've forgotten what it looked like :) the sample was paler than on line which is practically black. I'm really pleased with the espresso, having got properly bored with black leather on all my other cars....
It is a choice that maybe as you say you will not see everyday as many have black, red and black or cream so its certainly as you say different.

When i saw the samples i found it hard not to find one i would like so was sort of glad when the decision on the first edition was taken out of my hands.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Actually I consider that a very tastefull combination. I never saw the espresso seats in the flesh, but would have been very happy with them. As for BRG, well done, dare to be different. Team BRG.

·
Registered
419 Posts
I don't know about 'dare to be different', they'll be as common as IRR soon............................................LOL.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.