Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
the BRG doesn't look too bad but not a fan of those wheels :?

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Green does look good but I'm afraid I'm another who really dislikes the wheels but different tastes for different markets.
It's just the black against the silver inside looks a bit odd and personally never a fan of 5 spoke.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
BRG not top of my list -sorry and agree the wheels aren't working for me either. Personally I think silver wheels on darker colours, and dark wheels can work on some lighter colours. I picked black helix because they aren't total black or glossy. But as we have all said, each to their own, and beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Every ugly baby has a mother that loves it! :D :lol:

·
Registered
948 Posts
Here's another image of a BRG

Each to their own but I'm not a huge fan of the BRG in either of these two photos and the rims on the top one detract from it's looks rather than enhance them, of course just my opinion. ;)

·
Registered
688 Posts
better wheels, it just needs a good wash! :)

·
Registered
85 Posts

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
If you look at the styling of most (not all) American cars, you could put pink tyres on green rims on a yellow car and I'm sure that would get votes of praise too.

It makes me wonder how they produced the 50's thunderbird, 60's mustangs...or is that just build enough and something will look right? Sorry no offence to US cousins but car styling is not their forte.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
BRG in my opinion only suits old fashioned historical cars not new. E-Type, MG, Triumph Stag that kinda era....modern day cars need either understated quality colours such as Ammonite or more vivacious colours such as IRR!!

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
That looks great, any more pics please?

·
Registered
441 Posts
Went for IRR with silver wheels as a contrast and pleased with the choice.
Saw a black FP today with blackpack,blacked out windows and black wheels so it could have been mistaken for a private ambulance collecting a body!!
Obviously not my choice but I respect others in their combinations of colours and wheels.

Attachments

·
Registered
117 Posts
Excellent pics of the BRG. I think too many people remember the historical BRG, where as the modern metallic
Version doesn't resemble it. I am of course biased having ordered this colour, although I did hesitate a few times before lockdown. Either way I will know in 5 or 6 weeks time.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts