Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Just ordered a 2.0 AWD portfolio for delivery later this year. Still undecided on the colour and trim combination. Tempted by British Racing Green, but not seen much evidence on here of many cars ordered in that colour. Anyone got any pics, please?

Thoughts on expresso interior with that?

Whilst tinkering with spec - any must have options - currently going with adaptive dynamics, privacy glass and nothing else.

·
Registered
11 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Have yet to see any evidence of a British Racing Green actually in Britain, though! Black pack quite tempting....

·
Registered
22 Posts
Its a gorgeous colour, dont worry about resale - surely when buying a Jag, you should buy the car that makes your heart sing! Very much doubt you need to worry about resale, It'll be a head turner for sure

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Waynem said:
Nice personal choice ...but limited resale :shock:
It could be but there are two positives to this angle. If somebody really wants a BRG then you are in prime spot as there won't be any others on sale at the time (probably). If your car is priced at a certain part of the market then some people won't care too much about colour of they are after a dark one,
For example say I've got a 35K limit and there are 10 at 33-35 K in area and 4 are white, 3 red and 3 "dark" I'll happily look at all 3 dark.

I think go for what you like and be damned about the resale - life's too short and your car will always sell. Most people will trade in anyway so sure it will be fine.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
You just have to have the cup holder cover - at £55 its the most expensive piece of plastic ever, but without it, the car looks unfinished, a Jaguar con option!

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Very nice - liking the dark and very light contrasts in the paint as the sun hits. Black pack nice and brown seats of course
I think it's now number 2/3 on my list of colours.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I ordered last week, in British Racing Green. After seeing this pic, I'm happy...

I don't like following the crowd, half my A6's were grey, others cars white and black. I wanted to go for something different, although Dealer after the test drive thinks I'm mad to go with BRG.

2.0D Portfolio , Auto, BRG, 20" 5 spoke venom, Privacy Glass, Tan Leather, Jet Morzine Headlining, Rear Parking Camera, Twin Cup Holder Cover (as everyone picks this...), Spacesaver...

My first Jag after lots of VW's and Audi's...

·
Registered
117 Posts
Excellent stuff, there will be at least 2 BRG cars on the road soon. It doesn't resemble BRG of old. But the name lives on, and is a stunning colour in good light.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Loving the pic POR.
Waiting until October for mine. Just trying to decide whether or not to splash out on 20" Templars or stick with standard 19s.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
^ sorry to be a nuisance but would you be kind enough to post some rear end and rear 3/4 images? Yours are some of the best BRG images I have seen and it's an S version without a black pace which makes it all the more interesting. We swithered on BRG but lost our nerve and opted for IRR.

Thank you in advance.

Arianne

·
Registered
208 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
^ thank you so much. I think the rear end looks fab, goodness knows why almost everyone pays extra for the black pack so that their S looks similar to all of the other models! You car looks fab. Showed it to Mrs A who likes it too but said she is not a risk taker and, since we haven't seen any BRG in the flesh, she is sticking with the IRR.

We also like the dog. What breed? And is he/she fully grown? Name? I have an option of a dog when I retire but Mrs A has banned one until then. So I am interested in the breed and character. If you have a few minutes to spare?

Thanks again,

Arianne

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
Already seen most of these pics elsewhere before, but have to say, it still looks totally fab in that Vancouver setting! And agree wholeheartedly with Arianne, the silver highlights really do work with the BRG . . the back end does look truly excellent!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts