Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Ryan, could you please confirm for me that if I specify the brake upgrade on my R-sport to the 350mm variant as fitted standard the S model, it would also come with the same red callipers.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hi Jags cat

Thank you for your post.

I note your query and having taken the opportunity of enquiring within the business, I can confirm that whilst you will be able to opt for the 350mm front brake discs on F-PACE R-Sport, red brake calipers are not available on this model so will remain silver.

Regards

Ryan

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for making those enquries on my behalf Ryan, that is a shame they wouldn't do that, I take it there is no other news on the space saver / full size spare option yet? I have spoken to my dealer about being invited to an event to see the car, and they said it nothing to do with them!!! As it is jaguar doing the invitations, any chance of getting an invite for some of us here on the forum without having to jump through hoops of fire, fill in x number of e mail address books, forms , sign the official secrets act etc. Maybe to one of the up coming press on road driving review days as a kiss and make up from Jag for not getting an invite first time around? Pretty please.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hi Jags cat

Thank you for your post.

I note your comments regarding the space saver/spare wheel and can advise that I am currently in the process of looking into this and will advise further once I have the information that I require.

With reference to your request regarding invitations to reveal events, I can confirm that invitations to the events in question would be made by our retailers. However, I can advise that the reveal events have now taken place with the F-PACE having been showcased around the country recently and prior to customer deliveries, there are no further reveal events that will take place. Any press driving review days would be for press purposes only and as such, customers would not be invited to attend these events.

If you are able to send me a PM with your contact details and details of which retailer you have placed your order with, I would be happy to discuss this matter with them further.

Regards

Ryan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts