Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any thoughts on boot liners ?

I've seen this one : https://www.bootliners-uk.com/bl/jaguar/f-pace/1207 which looks pretty good - £140.

But the official Jaguar one is only £26 more.

I want it to have some form of boot protector as well, and not the hard wearing plastic/rubber variety.

Thx

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers buddy! Thats exactly the one. Did a search - honest guv :)

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Taffy_ said:
I have a genuine JLR liner surplus to requirements if you're interested. Haven't had time clean/photograph/advertise yet, but I've always bought the factory boot liners as they are so far above the aftermarket ones, including hatchbag ones

Let me know if your at all interested....

·
Registered
43 Posts
Bootliners.co.uk one is superb. Fits like a glove, holes for luggage loops and seat splits in the right places. They do a matching bumper cover.
100% recommended.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
corriescar66 said:
Taffy_ said:
I have a genuine JLR liner surplus to requirements if you're interested. Haven't had time clean/photograph/advertise yet, but I've always bought the factory boot liners as they are so far above the aftermarket ones, including hatchbag ones

Let me know if your at all interested....
Would be amiss to turn my nose up at an opportunity - I'll DM you :)

·
Registered
359 Posts
I brought a 2 meter length of 5 bar 3mm thick rubber coat £20 I’m no penny pincher but there was enough there to cover the car mats and make a boot liner simple to cut with a sharp blade and honestly looks fantastic.I’ve had genuine boot protectors and this is just as good

·
Registered
29 Posts
Be aware that the OEM boot liner does not fit the SVR. I tried one that a dealer had in stock on mine and due to the single piece seats, the liner can’t be attached.

I ended up going with Rhino UK Boot Liners and it fits fine, even extending to the front seats when the back are down.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts