Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK guys please do not get too upset - I didn't as these things happen.

Do you know that the Jag Badge on front is a strong magnet so beware!

Its certainly into jazz!

Especially Red ones. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
Ouch. How did your F Pace come off - not too much damage I hope? The autonomous braking system didn't save the day either?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Peter have look a "bonnet Alignment" Post for more pics!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK Part two sorry if it repeats.

I was at a car park barrier second in Q when the person in front decided to reverse at speed instead of going forward!

Ouch!

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK so you are all dying to know what happened to my precious car? :?:

Well I have good news for you all they are built like a brick ..... oops sorry nearly said it!

So the minor damage to my car is shown below.

This happened on Tuesday this week and Marshalls Cambridge have parts and are able to repair it next week.

So its great to know that the cars are solidly built and also spares are available.

New Bumper required! and the dent that was caused by his windscreen wiper!

So now you can all rest assured if auto braking doesn't work the back end of the car in front is going to look a sorry state!

Sadly I am changing my radio station to pop as my car doesn't like Jazz any more! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
That's nasty, hope you get it sorted. "Down South" I'd be having the argument now that I had gone forwards into them, not them reversing, which is why I have installed a DashCam... hope you get it sorted quickly! Actually the second shot suggests the plastic nose did quite well, there seems to be no movement on the join between the nose panel and the front wing which is really quite impressive! All the best!

As has been said, I admire your sense of humour on this, for me I'd be in the pub getting ratted, drowning my sorrows!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Gdank - don't cry until you test the effect of salt on your nice leather interior - it can be quite corroding.

JLRNumbers -It was in a hospital and he was old and confused - at least A&E was close by for him!

·
Banned
444 Posts
RaVolVoR said:
That's nasty, hope you get it sorted. "Down South" I'd be having the argument now that I had gone forwards into them, not them reversing, which is why I have installed a DashCam... hope you get it sorted quickly! Actually the second shot suggests the plastic nose did quite well, there seems to be no movement on the join between the nose panel and the front wing which is really quite impressive! All the best!

As has been said, I admire your sense of humour on this, for me I'd be in the pub getting ratted, drowning my sorrows!
He is "down South"!
This happened on Tuesday this week and Marshalls Cambridge have parts and are able to repair it next week.

·
Registered
612 Posts
I'll have to take the train to visit my sister in Blackpool .... can't risk my new jag up north!

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Bugger, sorry to see mate, hope it all gets sorted without any insurance issues

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Russell said:
He is "down South"!
Many thanks for this useful correction, and I am actually very glad the car gets sorted quickly. Incidentally I hadn't seen the other thread when writing my reply so my comment purely referred to Scousers being from Liverpool, which means where I am is south of there.

Immaterial I know but it is the factual response to your reply. Anywhere else I've made some error please feel free to jump on your high horse, I am sick of this constant crap on this forum.

Please moderators throw me off... Life is too short.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Blackjagmike I wondered how long it would be before someone did the stereotypical scouse line! You will be glad to know we don't actually say that! We say "Gizza a job!"
The saddest thing that ever happened to scouters was alloy wheels! My hub cap collection price bombed! :( :( :(
But at least we put our cars up on library books now instead of bricks after we were the capital of culture! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Guys take a leaf out of gdank's book and lighten up! He's off to Blackpool - bring me back a stick of rock!
The lights through your panoramic roof would be awesome!

·
Registered
612 Posts
ScouseJag said:
Guys take a leaf out of gdank's book and lighten up! He's off to Blackpool - bring me back a stick of rock!
The lights through your panoramic roof would be awesome!
Didn't get a sun roof .... too much sun down south, unlike the grey north, so would never use it enough :D

·
Banned
444 Posts
RaVolVoR said:
Russell said:
He is "down South"!
Many thanks for this useful correction, and I am actually very glad the car gets sorted quickly. Incidentally I hadn't seen the other thread when writing my reply so my comment purely referred to Scousers being from Liverpool, which means where I am is south of there.

Immaterial I know but it is the factual response to your reply. Anywhere else I've made some error please feel free to jump on your high horse, I am sick of this constant crap on this forum.

Please moderators throw me off... Life is too short.
Oh dear, who got out of the wrong side of the bed. There is no need to be so hostile, perhaps you should read the posts prior to posting your comments.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts