Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
There are two tones of blue.

Caesium Blue. This is the stand-out blue but it's restricted only to First Edition F-Pace cars, of which there was a limited supply here in the U.K. They are all sold out so, if you have your heart set on one, you will need to buy nearly-new - there are good few on AutoTrader. They are very high spec cars so they're not cheap and they always have the biggest 3.0 litre engines in them, diesel.

For everyone else, including average folk like me, there is Deep Sapphire Blue. This is a much more subdued colour, very different from the Caesium Blue of the First Editions. It includes a metallic flake which 'pops' or glistens in sunlight. Beauty is a personal thing but I think it looks a little too subdued in overcast weather.

Hope this helps?

Arianne

·
Super Moderator
5,033 Posts
Arianne said:

Caesium Blue. This is the stand-out blue but it's restricted only to First Edition F-Pace cars, of which there was a limited supply here in the U.K. They are all sold out so, if you have your heart set on one, you will need to buy nearly-new - there are good few on AutoTrader. They are very high spec cars so they're not cheap and they always have the biggest 3.0 litre engines in them, petrol or diesel.
The UK first Editions are Diesel only just to let you know.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Jagfpacejk said:
Arianne said:

Caesium Blue. This is the stand-out blue but it's restricted only to First Edition F-Pace cars, of which there was a limited supply here in the U.K. They are all sold out so, if you have your heart set on one, you will need to buy nearly-new - there are good few on AutoTrader. They are very high spec cars so they're not cheap and they always have the biggest 3.0 litre engines in them, petrol or diesel.
I have corrected my original post, thanks for spotting my error. Arianne

·
Super Moderator
5,033 Posts
Arianne said:
Jagfpacejk said:
Arianne said:

I have corrected my original post, thanks for spotting my error. Arianne
No worries was not finger pointing.

·
Registered
12 Posts
db9go said:
In the adverts they show a nice metallic blue but i can not find it in the option list
If you take a look at mine, I combined the Sapphire Blue with the all black package as well as Black 22inch rims.

The dealer already sold one just like mine when delivered to a new onlooker. The combo is pretty slick. There are a lot of trim details that are also black like the side trim, rear trim and upper roof luggage rack rails that are also black. The logo for side Jaguar is also all black. So far, it gets a lot of looks and viewers from all over.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts