Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Please excuse the newbie question (just registered, first post), but I am planning to order my F-PACE this weekend and can't find any mention of the 'black pack' on the F-PACE configurator.

I can see individual options to configure the side vents, grille and mirror covers to gloss black - is that the black pack people refer to?

In particular I can't see a way to change the silvery window surrounds to a black colour.

Thanks in advance and can't wait to be part of the F-PACE community!

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Yes it's under optional features - first item - black pack £675
Does the rear valance as well which was the reason I went for it.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
cedzz said:
Black pack unfortunately not available on Portfolio
Really - well didn't know that and seems odd

·
Registered
25 Posts
Yes I noticed that yesterday as I wanted to see what the black pack consisted of.
I got a price to wrap my side vents,front grill surround& the bits above the fog lights of £100
To do the roof,in that I mean the strips in front & behind the pano roof,and the fin&spoiler is £120
I think good value,but wife not sure about the spoiler?
What does anybody else think,I know it's down to our own personal taste but feedback is good

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
Can anyone tell me if an R-Sport with Black Pack should have a gloss black painted rear diffuser or plain unpainted plastic one?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Tommo said:
Yes I noticed that yesterday as I wanted to see what the black pack consisted of.
I got a price to wrap my side vents,front grill surround& the bits above the fog lights of £100
To do the roof,in that I mean the strips in front & behind the pano roof,and the fin&spoiler is £120
I think good value,but wife not sure about the spoiler?
What does anybody else think,I know it's down to our own personal taste but feedback is good
Tommo - I have Just ordered an R-Sport' from Hursts ;Belfast - where did you get the quote for 'black wrapping' on various parts please

·
Registered
922 Posts
On UK spec R sport doesn't have the diffuser rear bumper insert, that's only available on S variant.
Hope this helps. :?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts