Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Newbie so go easy - Ordered R-Sport about 6 weeks ago but can't decide now if the black pack on ultimate black will enhance the car or would the money be better spent elsewhere? Going for 20" Venom wheels so not all black.
TJ

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Have a look under members gallery. Titled black Black with brogue

Got quite a few pictures but I've gone black wheels as well

My big issues are the grey plastic valance on the back so that's the only reason I went black pack.
I like it.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Hi Tonyj

Obviously I'm a big fan of the ultimate black with black pack. I went for the jet black seats and light oyster headlining. Aim was to make it look mean own the outside but quite light and airy on the inside. (see pics attached).

There are other pics on this forum ( and the US site) of ultimate black without black pack so takes your pick....

View attachment 1951

View attachment 1952

View attachment 1953

Hope this helps add +1 to the all black jag club!!

Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
247 Posts
I've gone with this colour combo, but didn't quite want TOO much black - so went with the standard wheels. The attached pic is in very bright lighting so it's hard to tell if its ultimate black or storm grey, but for me it looks great.

Attachments

·
Registered
78 Posts
TonyJ said:
Newbie so go easy - Ordered R-Sport about 6 weeks ago but can't decide now if the black pack on ultimate black will enhance the car or would the money be better spent elsewhere? Going for 20" Venom wheels so not all black.
TJ
I've ordered an ebony black vehicle with black pack and black 20" venoms. I've seen vehicles configured this way at the dealers and I like the look. The ebony shines up like a mirror finish.

The only regret is that I cannot afford the 3.0 model which comes with bright red brake calipers. They contrast nicely with the jet black wheels. Interior wise I like the sportiness of red and black.

The one other thing is the grill on the R sport. There's no emblem. However I've seen a cunning trick by one user who ordered the "R" badge from an F Type and applied it to his grill. Looks epic!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the responses guys. I think I'll stick with the black pack. One reason I discounted black wheels was that when I started viewing reviews of the car I really began to noticed the tyres (usually dirty) more than the wheels and I don't fancy spending all my time buffing tyres.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.