Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Lloyd Jaguar, Carlisle have your car in R-Sport. Call them and they may email you some pics. Or pop in if you're near. I saw it Saturday and the dealership was friendly and knowledgable. Arianne

·
Registered
51 Posts
This is from Stoke jaguar

Attachments

·
Registered
247 Posts
The black on black head on view with the xenons is particularly mean looking - don't you think? Was very tempted myself

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Yes the black actually looks a it better in person and you can see the lines and shapes, photos not s good,

I've deliberated a lot over black and other colours and so very nearly plunged into storm grey with black. At the moment I've settled with the black,black and it's getting closer to been locked in for build so I think it will stay that way.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I'm going to order a solid black r sport I think with black pack, black venoms or 22inch helix.

What lacks is the contrasting red brake calipers.

Can these be added?

·
Registered
302 Posts
Recall a thread on this ages ago ........ Seem to remember that you can only get red calipers if you go with an 'S' spec (even if you go with the upgraded disc option!) ..... Someone had posted pictures of theirs after simply painting themselves over a couple of hours....

Suggest that this is the way forward....... Great colour spec though

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
I ordered black on black on black a long long time ago. I'll post pics up when it turns up - hopefully no longer than 4 weeks or so.
Bravely also went brogue seats and oyster headline so let's see how that pans out in reality !!

·
Registered
453 Posts
Jonnyzander said:
I'm going to order a solid black r sport I think with black pack, black venoms or 22inch helix.

What lacks is the contrasting red brake calipers.

Can these be added?
I had mine painted by the dealer, if you add the up rated which in my opinion the car doesnt need as it stops on a sixpence they are still plain galvanised.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts