Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have ordered a new FPace First Edition and been told that this is now available in black. I was led to believe that it was only available in blue and was wondering if there are any other changes in the Spec.

·
Registered
363 Posts
They released some more in different colour - was it white, black and gold? Same spec, different colours...

·
Registered
363 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The UK website 'jaguar.co.uk' still says that the FE is only available in blue (and a dealer had mentioned that they had sold out). The option to choose a different colour seems to be available on 'jaguar.com', which I assumed was a US site. The spec on the second site is very different from the UK, e.g sliding roof, infotainment system etc.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Newtojag said:
The UK website 'jaguar.co.uk' still says that the FE is only available in blue (and a dealer had mentioned that they had sold out). The option to choose a different colour seems to be available on 'jaguar.com', which I assumed was a US site. The spec on the second site is very different from the UK, e.g sliding roof, infotainment system etc.
Yup totally I was just trying to show you the colours :)

·
Super Moderator
5,033 Posts
The blue was limited to only 200 vehicles and there was no plan to make any further first editions, due to the demand of the first editions Jaguar decided they would not annoy the people who brought the blue and was sold to them that this colour was only available on the 200 first edition models they started to offer first edition spec cars in other colours, now officially the first edition was only available in blue while stocks lasted.

So the other cars are more first edition spec then first edition cars.

The first edition versions across Europe and the USA all differ to meet various countries legal requirements, some countries have front cameras where we do not, some have opening sunroofs (Sure this is not a legal requirement) and others have blind spot mirrors.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
302 Posts
You wont be disappointed ..... The interior combination of the first edition really suits the black exterior.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts