Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ryan,

I just wanted to get some further information on the optional black 22" helix alloys with contrast inserts, could you let me know if these are the same as on the first edition or if these are different. As I was assured these were the same when on the Solihull reveal however my dealer says they are not, so I want to understand once and for all of they one in the same or if they are different.

Also if they are different can you provide additional photos of the black wheels so I can see the composition better as the photos don't really show if they are all gloss or a mix of gloss with matt. Therefore if you have better photos of the wheels you could provide I'd be grateful.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I verified this at the London preview. The non FE 22" Helix have gloss black inserts so look one colour over the 22" contrasting wheel on the FE

·
Registered
410 Posts
You can see a picture on page 22 of the Jaguar F PACE downloadable specification and price guide. It wont let me add it here as it's a PDF

·
Registered
203 Posts
DAL said:
You can see a picture on page 22 of the Jaguar F PACE downloadable specification and price guide. It wont let me add it here as it's a PDF
The picture you mention isn't very big but it does suggest that there's some difference between the gloss wheel and the inserts - are they matt? Here it is at 100%; unfortunately magnifying the page just makes it pixellated.

Automotive tire Font Rim Line Alloy wheel

Attachments

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hi Slim_sane

Thank you for your post.

I note your query and can confirm that the F-PACE First edition exclusively features 22" Double Helix Alloy Wheels with Grey finish and contrast inserts which are not available to order on any other model.

Regarding your request for additional images of the other wheels that are available to select, I would only be able to provide the images that are within our literature. However, I am aware that other forum members have posted images of the wheels in question and I trust that these will be sufficient for your enquiry.

Regards

Ryan

·
Registered
410 Posts
mb8388 said:
DAL said:
The picture you mention isn't very big but it does suggest that there's some difference between the gloss wheel and the inserts - are they matt? Here it is at 100%; unfortunately magnifying the page just makes it pixellated.

View attachment 295
Looking at the 22" Black Helix (non FE) yesterday the inserts are matt and the spokes are gloss

·
Registered
410 Posts
Slim_sane said:
What colour car did you see them on out of interest?
An S model in Glacier White with a black pack and privacy glass, same as my spec :D

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wow that will look excellent :!:

I have an Evoque in that combo so my Jag needs to be different, so I'm going for the black second edition.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts