Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the seasonal colour starts to really get underway, this will be the first autumn with these big cats in our lives . . . hopefully some good pic opportunities...

Here are a couple I took yesterday... my submissions for the Ammo Club's annual calendar?... hmm, that could be a whole other thread :lol:

Plant Car Vehicle Dog Tire

. . . photobombed yet again by black dog, 'Dexter', also known as 'Mr Shifter', cos he always ambles everywhere!

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

. . . c'mon peeps, get out there and snap your 'autumn cats', post your best efforts for us all to see . . (hopefully the right way up too!) :p

Attachments

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
That's not a safari
Day 4 of ownership View of roof fro, drivers position - camel already smacked the rear earlier

Attachments

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Lovely pics CW not sure which I love more?? The FP or ole Dexter?? Lovely setting!! Loving Mbadgers giraffe too :lol: :lol:

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
Love the idea of using the giraffe to clean the roof, how much did that cost lol.

Some great shots guys and love the autumn look, won't be long for some to post pictures with their car in the snow.

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
RSPORT27 said:
Some amazing, beautiful colours around this year - including Ammonite! :cool:
Superb pictures 'Rsport27', thanks for posting them, your car (or as JLR#5 put's it, my ****'s cousin! :lol: ) looks great in that setting . . . yes, you really do have to admit it, those warm-toned autumn leaf colours do contrast very nicely with a shiny ammonite F-Pace! :D

I was out on 'safari' with mine again today, eating up some miles . . and yes, I know it's not a wildlife safari, it's an autumn safari, okay! . . drove some beautiful long, winding, empty roads and went past the famous Ribblehead Viaduct, taking in some of Yorkshire's most rugged and impressive wild scenery, where it feels like you're on top of the world . . no autumn leaves in this particular pic, this was way beyond where any trees grow, but the thousands of acres of grasslands on the open moors have a really lovely bronze autumnal tint right now in the late October sunlight . . enjoyed a 100 mile round trip and also nicely surprised to see I managed an average 50mpg on the return leg, even with my foot firmly down . . the car was just superb all the way . . very, very happy! :p

Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle registration plate Vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
105 Posts
Thanks
Love that picture with the viaduct too and it's good to hear that you're enjoying your car so much.

·
Registered
922 Posts
I just need to get out!!!! :lol: :lol: thing is,....that's easy, isn't it lads.... Getting back in unnoticed that's the real trick :eek: :shock: :lol:

·
Registered
922 Posts
Looking good... Can't take any of mine until it's been cleaned again.. risk being thrown out the Ammo club. Hopefully do it tomorrow, and see if I can park in the grounds of the nearby Barrington court for some Autumn contrast too!!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Looks terrific. Thinking of the same car but cannot decide on black pack or not on the ammonite grey. Any chance of a picture of the front?

·
Registered
922 Posts
A beautiful picture.... The quintessential autumnal image of the quintessential gentlemans.... Ahem.....I mean Ladies carriage!! :roll: ,still haven't got round to cleaning ones own horseless carriage yet.... (I say,....Bad form what).
I am beginning to think that Catwoman lives in area where dirt is simply not allowed to splash on cars and maybe all the grass is really Astro turf! :lol: :lol:
It can't be Emerdale it say Burnshall on the village stores!!! ;)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Does this qualify. I'm still waiting for my beautiful FP so I got a loaner F Type while mine gets updated.
Well it is a Cat. It is Autumn.
Taken in Devon today. Superb walk from Bolberry Down to Hope Cove.
Who said F Types don't go off road? :D :D

Attachments

·
Registered
205 Posts
Fantastic - I think that's convinced me to go for the black pack - stunning looking car :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts