Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems like Clitheroe to Skipton is a good place to spot a big Cat in the wild. Managed to see 5 of them along the A59 today. 2 white, 2 black and 1 Ammo...

Plus one on a trailer on the M6 heading North, nothing dubious (not an AA trailer), just seemed to look like it was being delivered.

·
Super Moderator
5,033 Posts
They are starting to be more common, as Jaguar claim it's their best selling car it won't be long before people will just say there goes another Fpace, the novelty of having one early will soon be gone forever. :|

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
They are still such a rare sight in my "neck of the woods" that I still find myself resorting to an awkward half-wave-nod-wink-smile-salute kind of gesture that just makes me look insane.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
JLRnumber5 said:
They are still such a rare sight in my "neck of the woods" that I still find myself resorting to an awkward half-wave-nod-wink-smile-salute kind of gesture that just makes me look insane.
Yes I did that for the first 3... no response coming, so I stopped

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Common as muck down south, saw White 2.0, DSB 3.0, was over taken by Black 3.0 (GU66) reg all in East Sussex on Saturday pm, Sunday morning... sorry I'm not good at spotting versions, I can tell 2.0 from 3.0 by rear exhausts but not much more, they travelled too fast compared to the mere 70mph I was doing, good luck to them!

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Russell said:
rsport_paul said:
JLRnumber5 said:
Yes I did that for the first 3... no response coming, so I stopped
Now that is extremely sad! :oops: :oops: :oops:
I agree, guys, please acknowledge fellow F-Pace drivers its only polite! :| but lets use a full on wave, nodding and definitely no winking, but winkers can continue in private if they must! :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts