Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I want some suggestions for floor mats for the FP.
I have looked at getting OEM rubber mats but am open to suggestions for any other quality alternatives. Interior is red and black so this may sway the decision if there are quality custom mates available? The diamond style mats look good but have mixed reviews which has put me off.

·
Registered
277 Posts
What I do over the genuine carpet mats is but some rubber matts off ebay you can cut them to the shape of your mat or just squares they then sit over your nice matts and they will never get dirty or wear out

·
Registered
170 Posts
Look at carmats.co.uk. Range looks good and probably one third of JLR prices.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Rubber mats are the most practical and are easy to clean. I've used Car Mats UK in Mansfield and I'm very satisfied with price, quality and availability. We have them in my wife's F Pace, and our daughter's Jeep. I also had them in my previous F Type. My Merc came with AMG mats and I'm reluctant to replace those!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have the Jaguar rubber mats, front and back. Perfect fit, easy to clean and no messy carpet. Don't waste you money, just get the best ones available.

·
Registered
6 Posts
WeatherTech and no any reasonable alternative. Originals are small pieces of rubber only. All snow or water come directly to carpet under pedals.
Original ruberr very well only in trunk, but not a cabin.
Of course it is very personal after couple LR and Jug )

Attachments

·
Registered
474 Posts
Wow. They aren't cheap (£207.95) but do fully cover the carpet and collect all the water, mud etc. unlike most of the others on the market.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
KeithL said:
Wow. They aren't cheap (£207.95) but do fully cover the carpet and collect all the water, mud etc. unlike most of the others on the market.
They are good but very expensive, I can source the genuine Jaguar rubber mats at £124 so quite a premium for these. Plus I now have the OEM rear load mat so I guess they would all match.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts