·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Yeah I'm holding off "popping in the dealers" wait until next Thursday now :)

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
DSB looks so good in the sunshine, the way it catches the light on the contours, deep and very rich. Your car looks beautiful. :)

Jimbo said:
...it was like being 5 again on Christmas morning :D I can't get over how exciting this all is!
I know exactly what you mean Jimbo, it does have that great sense of excitement and anticipation about it. You're going to absolutely love your manual, mine drives like . . well, I don't quite know what . . a dream, I guess. I get such a buzz every time I drive mine; I don't think those who go the 'auto' route get it, the real engagement with the machine :p

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
^ Er, my left foot is certainly looking forward to our auto F-Pace having endured stop-start traffic jams on the A8 Stuttgart to Ulm autobahn for hours in the Summer and Winter. On balance it's time for us to have an auto!

Regards, Arianne

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I'm very excited for you and can't wait to welcome you to the ICTP none working group!! I ordered mine knowing it was likely to bite me on the arse,and it has, so Jaguar have knowingly sold us all defective goods!!!! That said, despite how Fooking annoying the crap ICTP is, as CatWoman says, I still get a buzz looking at and driving the car!!! You will love everything except the ICTP. If Jag can sort that issue the car would be the perfect vehicle on all levels!!!! Stick with us, despite my issues and contractual positioning to reject the car, there is nothing else out there I wish to own, which is why I am hitting JLR so hard for a fix or new car!!

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
^^ nice

·
Registered
948 Posts
CarlFRZ434 said:
I'm very excited for you and can't wait to welcome you to the ICTP none working group!! I ordered mine knowing it was likely to bite me on the arse,and it has, so Jaguar have knowingly sold us all defective goods!!!!
A misleading statement considering quite a few including myself are problem free and have been for the +7 weeks I've had it.

@Jimbo, congrats mate it looks lovely. Btw mine says hi.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Carl, I'm praying I none of the issues you've had to face and I'm gutted for you that you've been let down by what's going on. I hope they sort it out for you and certainly sweeten things for you with some kind of compensation.

For those of us waiting til September 1st, I'm sure time will just slow down to a crawl!

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Jimbo said:
Carl, I'm praying I none of the issues you've had to face and I'm gutted for you that you've been let down by what's going on. I hope they sort it out for you and certainly sweeten things for you with some kind of compensation.

For those of us waiting til September 1st, I'm sure time will just slow down to a crawl!
I travel in hope hearing some people have no problems yet bought mine knowing ALOT were suffering! JLR pre release and post release cars are suffering, it's the ICTP 10.2" screen and possibly my volume if options may contribute but that's not my fault......JLR CD plyerwont even ply a cd without packing up. Everyday I suffer one or more issues. Ihadmybime rack on recently and needed the reversing camera to engage so I could check my read clearance and the cameras decided to lock out, so I had to get out the car to check rear space!!! RUBBISH!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.