Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2.0 litre R Sport, manual gearbox in Ebony black with black/cream seats. With following extras...
Black pack, 22" helix black wheels.
Heated steering wheel
Mood lighting
Heated front windscreen
Gardex paint and leather treatment.
Currently on 34 miles.
This beast is a beauty and stunningly beautiful but when I got her home I discovered she won't fit in my garage, duuuuh I obviously didn't think it through and didn't do my homework but I never drempt she would not fit in my garage, so I am very reluctantly letting her go as I like to cosset my cars and keep them garaged. I will have to wait for the smaller E-pace. I am deveststed as I waited nearly 6 months to get her. She also has bespoke handmade cup holder covers. (Cup holder covers are not available on the manual but I overcame that obstacle, photos available)
Collected 3/9/16 and genuine reason for sale, £41,500.
Tel Lisa on 07710152157 for further details and photos. This beautiful beast currently lives in Derbyshire.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Build a new garage!

·
Registered
25 Posts
When mine arrives there will be about 2/3 cm to spare each side when getting through the garage door!

And if it doesn't fit then Yes the garage door frames are coming off!

Since the fpace dimensions are so wide I was concerned it wouldn't fit my garage I got the dealer to bring one down for a trial fitting (Jaguar Watford are very accommodating)

This car is worth it!

With reference to your sale, sounds interesting! Must have cost around £55k new? Any pics to promote the sale?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
J9joh said:
When mine arrives there will be about 2/3 cm to spare each side when getting through the garage door!

And if it doesn't fit then Yes the garage door frames are coming off!

Since the fpace dimensions are so wide I was concerned it wouldn't fit my garage I got the dealer to bring one down for a trial fitting (Jaguar Watford are very accommodating)

This car is worth it!

With reference to your sale, sounds interesting! Must have cost around £55k new? Any pics to promote the sale?
Hello J9joh, I will gladly send you some photos if you are interested could you text me your email address to 07710152157. No the F-Pace didn't cost anywhere near £55k.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Sorry to hear you have been caught about by the size of the car. I have to admit I did not realise how much larger the f pace is compared to the Discovery I also have. I have a 2 car garage, plus a garage which is 45 yds x 30 yds. I wanted to park the fpace in the house garage , but it is a tight fit even with the Merc SLK alongside. No chance with the Disco. So that is in the detached garage with the Nissan , 4 motorbikes , caravan and tractor. Hope you can sort out your problem

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
CarlFRZ434 said:
Why not post the pics on the forum??? Seems a bit suspicious?
Dear CarlFRZ434, if I knew how to post pics on the forum I would, maybe you could help me and provide tips on how to do it. Rest assured there is nothing suspicious about my F Pace sale other than I am technophobic.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Cheapest FP on AT, so won't hang around for long. Looks nice, such a shame you have no option but to sell

·
Registered
117 Posts
Looks very nice, and the cheapest r sport on autotrader. I'd be amazed if it's not sold within 7 days. Good luck with your sale.

·
Registered
688 Posts
anyone got the link handy?

·
Registered
192 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
nice one!

great postcode for the car location!

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Quite like those seats - first I've seen on black

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
Shame you have to sell the car it looks stunning, I like the seat colour combination it suits the car.

Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Looks like you are taking about a £3k hit. Is there no way that money could be spent on sorting out the problem? Looks like you have a double garage there exactly what's the problem? Is it entering the garage or exiting once you are inside? Seems a huge shame to sell. It looks fabulous.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Shame Jaguars' PDI didn't set the date correctly, shows 10/8/16 but registered 3/9/16 :roll:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Just spotted the bespoke cupholder covers in photo 6 - nice job! You could make up a tidy sum by mass producing and flogging on ebay :D :D

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I would say the jet/ oyster trim is looking pretty dammed good!!! Much prefer to the racey red!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts