Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All.

Picked up my car from Jaguar in Leeds on Saturday and it exceeds my expectations. Previous car a 3lt XJ. Ordered at the end of April was ready for collection Monday 13 June. New car is the dark blue with tan leather and it looks great. Fuel economy is better than expected and I believe it will only get better. Happy days

·
Registered
168 Posts
Tony T said:
Hi All.

Picked up my car from Jaguar in Leeds on Saturday and it exceeds my expectations. Previous car a 3lt XJ. Ordered at the end of April was ready for collection Monday 13 June. New car is the dark blue with tan leather and it looks great. Fuel economy is better than expected and I believe it will only get better. Happy days
Hopefully getting mine in July/August ... a little jealous :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Delboy. Local dealership was quoting months, went to orange wheels, they scouted country for a dealership with excess capacity. Really impressed. Just love the car and hopefully so will you

G

·
looking good .... love the tan (saddle leather interior)

many thanks for posting the pics .. house looks nice as well

·
Registered
22 Posts
Im waiting on a S in dark blue with the brown brogue interior, so thats a great photo to show the combo. Love that tan leather but the Portfolio not available in New Zealand. Looks awesome.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Looking great, nice combo as well.

·
Registered
168 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
184 Posts
Seriously Delboy, you need to give it a rest. Those ordering and those who have taken delvery already know what the ******* inside of the frigging car looks like. We know that the colours and finish differ and we know that you are proud of your car, but, seriously, enough already

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hi Tony
Car looks lovely. How does it ride around small/lumpy roads? I'm thinking of portfolio too on standard wheels. Only dealer ones I've test drove had had upgraded wheels and ride too firm for my taste. Don't know if this is just the bigger wheels. I dont really want to have to shell out £900+ on adaptive dynamics just to get a car that rides nicely but without having driven an f pace on 19 inch wheels difficult to say if this is needed.. what do you think?

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
This is like the Princess and the pea? I'm hearing quite a few comments about the 22" wheels being too hard a ride coupled with Dynamic setting people are suggesting broken vertibrae! Really??? Osteoporosis springs to mind! I am 46yrs and find the ride in any setting very comfortable, not harsh or bone breaking! In Dynamic with some urgency I think the handling is absolutely awesome!! Let's remember these cars are 'drivers cars' not mobility scooters for Gods sake!! Take my ICTP issues away and even in 2.0l format it goes and boy does it handle......as I tell my wife it's not the size, it's what you do with it!!! :? :shock: :oops: :roll: :D :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts