Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nothing better than seeing the fpace in person, some great pics on here but really get the wow factor when you meet the fpace

Here are some assorted pictures which I took recently in Dubai & Watford it really helped me to choose my spec after actually seeing the car for real

I have chosen the 22" silver helix alloys after seeing them they actually look three dimensional and finally went for a black car over silver, tough decision!

Enjoy choosing! ,

Attachments

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Thanks, nice deck of images. Like you, I am keen on the silver double helix which have a somewhat unique appearance.

Arianne

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
I picked mine and ordered before there were any pictures really so sort of had to use the configurator.
I think I might have done the silver helix
I've got black everything as was disappointed with looks on configurator.
I ordered early and thought I might have car in May / June lol
It's arriving next week. Sure it will be fine

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
The penultimate image in the series is interesting because it demonstrates the contrast between rim sizes profoundly.

Arianne

·
Registered
247 Posts
True - wouldn't want to go below 20"
This pic shows one with the 20" blades which I think look great (scenery ain't too shabby either!)

Attachments

·
Registered
381 Posts
CarlFRZ434 said:
Silver double helix very similar to the 20" on my Evoque.......
Absolutely. That was one of my justifications for saving the £400 and opting for Turbines instead of silver Helix's.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Bonkers said:
True - wouldn't want to go below 20"
This pic shows one with the 20" blades which I think look great (scenery ain't too shabby either!)
You see, what's interesting about this particular image is that the car's bodywork is dark and the shade is present across the facing side of the vehicle. The effect is that the tyre walls and the dark wheel arches become one, thereby reducing the impact on wheel size.

In a different light and alternative car colour the Blades are sometimes less effective at filling the wheel arches and thereby the car. I agree that 20", perhaps some 19" can just about cut it. But 18" rims just don't work at all, in any situation other than full off-reading.

Arianne

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The fpace row awaiting delivery next week

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Notice how the annomite grey looks wider than the darker colours!

·
Registered
922 Posts
Better stop buying grey underwear from next in that case.... Don't want my arse looking any wider !!! Just buying black from now :shock: :eek: :lol: :lol:
Is quite interesting how colour alters the same shape though?
Wonder if that's true for the front and sides too?

·
Registered
54 Posts
J9joh said:
Notice too how the gaps in the railings look wider above the grey car :D

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
Binary said:
J9joh said:
Notice too how the gaps in the railings look wider above the grey car :D
As an Ammonite owner, I can confirm the car is also bigger on the inside than on the outside too . . the normal laws of physics don't apply to Ammonites . . :lol: :p :shock:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.