Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took this pic back on 8th November while my car was parked under the big old beech tree that hangs over the driveway, looking pretty resplendent in it's vivid coppery-orange autumn colours. A nice reminder of the first autumn with my big ammo cat, so thought I'd share... :p

Plant Land vehicle Wheel Car Tire

Attachments

·
Registered
922 Posts
Reminded me that hat I still have got a dirty car.... still live in a dirty part of Somerset,.... and will get another telling off from you know who!! :eek: :? :lol: :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
922 Posts
Ahem.... 6-7 get up dogs feed and pup play
7-8 30 make coffee for wife, deliver to bedroom and take dog out for walk
8-30 talk about plan for the day... have shower ....make beautiful !!!!
(Why do I set myself up for the comments) :roll:
9-30 go shopping for wife's birthday and xmas presents (lucky girl)
2-00 return home significantly poorer (diamonds) see above
2-30 -3-30 puppy training
3-30 4-30 finish off xmas decorations
4-30 5-30 feed dogs a quick walk
5-30 have dinner and chat about week ahead and my chores/ jobs while wife is away all week in London.....again!!!
TV for 2 hours watching grand designs and wonder when we to are going to pack in this work nonsense and build our dream home and retire somewhere away from any hassle..... where all I have to be concerned about is when I will clean my car.
Ps, my normal day is just like this but with 7.5 hours of work thrown in to fill any gaps!! Oh and and few mins on F pace forum here and there..... what about you guys..
PPs... sleep is optional ( at extra cost) must stop reading those car brouchures
:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
^^ Yep mine is similar, with one dog and two sons, there is always something, oh and the apparently obligatory shopping with wifey that always seems to pop up!

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Waynem said:
Reminded me I need a new chain on my chainsaw :shock:
:lol: . . surprised to hear you can't sharpen it with your wit alone Waynem . . :lol:

Jagfpacejk said:
very nice picture, you should take one in winter to show the changing seasons.
Thanks jk, I feel quite certain I will do, in due course . . :)

RSPORT27 said:
Beautiful picture!
Thanks 27 . . I'll be looking forward to seeing more pics of yours too . . :cool:

Gdank said:
Nice first photo
Danke schön Gdank, you're too kind :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.