23 Posts
I love that, very nice touch
I was in chats with you before mine arrived at end of June
My 3.0 D S is now on 3,300 miles and loosened right up ! It's rapid
Enjoy

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Interesting angle - mines been at dealers since last week. Haven't a clue what it looks like or how the Brogue actually works with my combo
Saving myself up for next week.
It's a nice touch and shows them making a bit of an effort

·
Super Moderator
5,033 Posts
FSLUK said:
I love that, very nice touch
I was in chats with you before mine arrived at end of June
My 3.0 D S is now on 3,300 miles and loosened right up ! It's rapid
Enjoy
Have you noticed that much of a difference when you say its loosened up?

I had a loan XJ with the same 3 litre diesel engine and it felt so much quicker but the Fpace is meant to be like for like.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I recon its been quite noticeable between 2500 and 3300 miles how its opened up
Put it in sport and dynamic and it can almost catch you out, not a lambo of course but really quite impressive for a car of its size and stature

Just image what a remap would do ! I aint gona do it though, but be interesting to hear when somebody does

·
Super Moderator
5,033 Posts
FSLUK said:
I recon its been quite noticeable between 2500 and 3300 miles how its opened up
Put it in sport and dynamic and it can almost catch you out, not a lambo of course but really quite impressive for a car of its size and stature

Just image what a remap would do ! I aint gona do it though, but be interesting to hear when somebody does
OK thanks, have not travelled that amount of miles yet but hope to feel the improvement you mentioned.

As for remap, many are talking and looking and I know some want the exhaust to be changed for a more noise effect version (Sorry could not think of a way of explaining it) which again I am sure will come out in time.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Aren't SPIRES approved Jaguar tuners?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts