11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
7 months on order and now at the dealers,
awaiting dealer fit misses loves it

Attachments

·
Registered
143 Posts
Great choice of colour. (Though I am biased) I'm sure you'll love it when you get it home. I can't stop looking at mine. Simply stunning.
When do you take delivery?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks (your are not biased at all :) )
Hopefully by the first of December a few bits to stick on yet, Went for the black/red interior as well, looks stunning I may paint the calipers but lets see and drive it- dealer said he had not seen one like it - I don't know whether he was buttering me up - (3-4 months early though) originally said Mid Feb 2017. so have had the do I don't I cancel etc. A mate saw the pics and says it looks aggressive

·
Registered
612 Posts
jonesy said:
Thanks (your are not biased at all :) )
Hopefully by the first of December a few bits to stick on yet, Went for the black/red interior as well, looks stunning I may paint the calipers but lets see and drive it- dealer said he had not seen one like it - I don't know whether he was buttering me up - (3-4 months early though) originally said Mid Feb 2017. so have had the do I don't I cancel etc. A mate saw the pics and says it looks aggressive
What??? I've been waiting since September and my ETA is 23rd Dec .. that's for delivery ... and I don't know if that means to me, or the dealership.

3-4 months early!! wow you are lucky! Someone must have dropped out with an almost identical spec for the main components. (ie. stuff they won't swap / change at the dealership).

Gratz man, and although not my personal choice on colours ... it does look good ;-)

·
Registered
922 Posts
Welcome to the ammo-Knights black packers.... you are in good company, we all seem have something a little different our cars... we are not just clones..... :eek: :eek: :shock: CLONES I said, not Clowns :lol: :lol: ....just watch out for Catwoman,... boy is she strict on Ammo club protocols :?

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
Hey jonesy, very nice motor you have there, looks like mine 'cept with black wheels . . . hope you've checked the Ammo Knights option on my 'colour club' thread, here... http://www.fpaceforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1807 :)

Jags cat said:
....just watch out for Catwoman,... boy is she strict on Ammo club protocols
. . . hey Jags cat, dunno what you're talking about, I'm just a lil' ol' pussycat . . :lol:

·
Registered
922 Posts
Just like my little big pup.... How does that saying go....., :shock:
If it looks like a wolf
It sounds like a wolf and
It eats like a wolf.....
It's probably not a duck!!! :lol: :lol:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
Thats what i call a mans dog, not these dogs you fit in a handbag, looks a stunning animal.

The puppy in the back looks stunning also.

·
Registered
922 Posts
You mean the getting bigger all time little Vika, I have to be on my knees when I give him the cuddle command!!! .... but not for long I fear :eek: .Thank you for your comments. All dogs are special...its just training....and thier own personality... Vika however is proving just a little more...... hummm, what's that word...wilful!! :roll:
As for Annu he was whispering..... Where's my biscuit ?

Attachments

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Jagfpacejk said:
Thats what i call a mans dog, not these dogs you fit in a handbag, looks a stunning animal.

I'd like to see you try and get my Jack Russell in a handbag. I'd pay good money to watch that :)

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
JLRnumber5 said:
Jagfpacejk said:

I'd like to see you try and get my Jack Russell in a handbag. I'd pay good money to watch that :)
Same with my Jack Russell, she is over 12kg and faster than any of us

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi jonesy, love the look of your car. I'm a another new member looking to place an order. Your colour, wheel option and interior is the same as I was considering. Any more photos?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yes more pics to come when I go to dealers again

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
JLRnumber5 said:
Jagfpacejk said:

No problem, your be surprised what I can shoe horn into a handbag. :eek:

·
Registered
307 Posts
That's one awsome looking car.
Loving your spec :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
thanks collection on Wednesday 30th :)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts