·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Looks great, IRR I think is it?

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
catwoman said:
Lovin' these verbally economical posts guys!

Dan . . nice! . . daylight pics, Friday, please :p
Hahaha .. one handed typing on a packed commuter train into waterloo!! I used to read the paper on my commute .. now I'm addicted to this thing :lol:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
catwoman said:

Will do! I've gone for IRR 3.0 petrol, with opening panoramic sunroof, black pack, 22" black wheels, red/jet interior, privacy glass, 825w ICTP upgrade, black trim, ADSR, covered cupholders, reclining rear seats, surround cameras, rear seat release levers - should be great! I've had an email from the dealer today to say that they have fitted a full size spare wheel and memory seats too in error, which I don't have to pay for - I originally ordered the space saver and standard seats. Just waiting to see what the full size looks like as I know it extends into the boot.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Hope oyu didn't get arrested for breaking and entering the compound!

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Dan said:
catwoman said:

Will do! I've gone for IRR 3.0 petrol, with opening panoramic sunroof, black pack, 22" black wheels, red/jet interior, privacy glass, 825w ICTP upgrade, black trim, ADSR, covered cupholders, reclining rear seats, surround cameras, rear seat release levers - should be great! I've had an email from the dealer today to say that they have fitted a full size spare wheel and memory seats too in error, which I don't have to pay for - I originally ordered the space saver and standard seats. Just waiting to see what the full size looks like as I know it extends into the boot.
OO practically the same as mine then, except I am having silver wheels, look forward to the photos tomorrow now then ;)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Tire Wheel Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Grille
Watch Communication Device Gadget Audio equipment Font
Tire Sky Automotive tail & brake light Cloud Wheel
Car Vehicle Tire Wheel Automotive lighting
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Automotive lighting
Sleeve Interior design Automotive design Red Material property

Collected it yesterday - I got both types of spare wheel in the end, gardx protection for free (and they haven't scratched it), and a small discount as apparently there have been some price decreases by Jaguar on some options

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
Very nice, enjoy your drive.....

·
Registered
47 Posts
Interesting about price reductions, my dealer advised yesterday it's come in cheaper. My first reaction was what have they missed off the specification? Maybe my cynicism and doubts got the better of me. Might get to see it tomorrow, pick up Tuesday before detailing Thursday.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I've not compared the original prices against the new ones, but my dealer said it was because options were cheaper rather than that they left anything off. Will have a look and post on here

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Dan, that looks awesome, do you have a door open, interior/exterior shot please, intrigued with the red/black/red I have ordered too :lol:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.