Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Almost time to collect. Agonized for hours on the confuserator. Uk people can't have the 3.0d in r-sport seemed to be the best option

Attachments

·
Registered
922 Posts
Like the colour.. But then a bit bias on that score :lol: , not to worry ... :? You have only upset a few hundred F pace owners that wanted the 3 litre in an R-sport so they could save about £9000 :eek: :shock: .. but never mind, :oops: as long as your happy!
Just don't t mention the word brexit on here... DOH , I said it once, but got away with it ...don't mention it again :roll: :lol:

·
Registered
922 Posts
And heated seats in Spain... !!! Are you completely mad?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jags cat:
Can get a bit cold here during our 3 weeks of winter :)

I really do not understand why we get more options here than back in Britain. I was close to picking the grey interior with the lime green stitch. Dont suppose there many of them around as its not on the confuserator on the UK site. Still, my dealer offered a 7500 euro discount at the time of order. so in all the upgrade to the 3.0l didnt cost much. I am pretty sure we pay a higher starting price here in Spain. I was happy with the 2.0d until i drove the 3.0d And boy are they different to drive.

Wondering now if i should ask them to paint the rear valance in gloss black. Any one else done this?
Oh, I am at a complete loss on the in-control touch pro apps. Cant tell if i get them or not and if i have any remote functions on iphone despite not paying for remote pro. I do have the secure tracking tho.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pic of the rear I am thinking of painting...

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts