Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D :D :D coz she arrived safe and well except for a dead fly below the front grille.....hope that cleans off?? roll on Friday!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
473 Posts
Indeed, hope you enjoy as much as I am enjoying mine, did the 45 mile hack on minor roads to my west coast main line station this morning, being careful as only 150 miles on the clock, as expected needs more revs than a diesel 3ltr but she picks up her skirts and dances with a modecum of throttle, huzzah! rather enjoyed myself, sad I know but turning off the Today programme to listen to the exhaust note with the window open generated a large grin :lol: :lol: :D :D should know better at my age :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers Guys!! I did notice they have deleted the power train badging by mistake!!!! I have asked them to order the badging and double check the rest of the options as if anything else is missing I won't be happy!!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Looks the business Carl.
Collecting my on Friday as well ... So no heads will be rolling!
Getting a bit excited now :D

·
Registered
142 Posts
Looks great, love the 22's, enjoy with all those extra toys!

·
Registered
948 Posts
CarlFRZ434 said:
Cheers Guys!! I did notice they have deleted the power train badging by mistake!!!! I have asked them to order the badging and double check the rest of the options as if anything else is missing I won't be happy!!
I'm wondering if the car I got wasn't intended for me as I only realised that the luggage rails in the boot aren't standard and is another option I didn't originally tick, so I've got Lane Assist and Luggage Rails for free. Not bad. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts