Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Assume you mean of the 200 Caesium Blue ones? - If so then none in my patch!
I've just managed to get allocated one of the additional 100 ( A Black one) - But this was dealer contacting Jaguar and finding one!

·
Registered
207 Posts
I hope we few that have Caesium Blue FE'S can one day unite in a mirage of fuel filled shenanigans ... be that at a race track (if you dare) or at the local one Sunday ... hahah ... where we can have a pint and simply look at our fantastic vehicles...

·
Registered
195 Posts
smash said:
I hope we few that have Caesium Blue FE'S can one day unite in a mirage of fuel filled shenanigans ... be that at a race track (if you dare) or at the local one Sunday ... hahah ... where we can have a pint and simply look at our fantastic vehicles...
An excellent idea!

·
Registered
453 Posts
Mondeoman said:
smash said:
An excellent idea!
I think that shouldnt be confined to FEs lol

do you think there would be enough interest amongst the F Pace owners to have lets say an owners day at a track somewhere and does anyone know anything about how to arrange and what it might cost if shared out amongst the gathered throng. Might be an interesting and fun day.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Try Parks of Ayr - they had one available very recently. Also there was a link listed on here to one on Auto trader for list price by franchised dealer (can't remember which one). I've also heard that Aberdeen has a number of cancelled orders due to current oil price and job security, do worth checking out.
Let us know how you get on.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Autotrader has 2 FE models for sale at this moment. £72.500 for anyone who can't wait.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts