Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love my new F Pace, but today my door mirrors were covered in dew, that took ages to burn off. I am used to heated door mirrors, is this only available if you get the folding mirrors?

·
Registered
473 Posts
catwoman said:
To switch on the heated door mirrors manually, just press the heated rear screen button on the central console. They both come on together on that switch.
Mine didn't this morning, tried front heated screen as well also to no avail, was going done the RTFM route this evening :D

·
Registered
453 Posts
The Gman said:
catwoman said:
To switch on the heated door mirrors manually, just press the heated rear screen button on the central console. They both come on together on that switch.
Mine didn't this morning, tried front heated screen as well also to no avail, was going done the RTFM route this evening :D
As per the above quote they are automatic but wont come on above a certain temperature even if you try to manually overridde them

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.