Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a big fan of these having had one on my Evoque for the last 4 years but sadly I do not have an F-Pace yet (don't get me started!!!) nor live near the Wirral

Jaguar F-Pace 2016 Onwards Required!

Hi Paul ,

You have previously registered your interest in a boot liner for the Jaguar F-Pace and we would like to give you the opportunity to get a completely free boot liner for your F-Pace.

When we make a new boot liner we require access to the vehicle it will be fitted in, this is usually provided by our customers. In return for their help and patience (it requires two visits to our factory, each lasting 2-4 hours) we provide a free boot liner with your choice of options (any mats will be charged, all other options are free) and a choice of six colours Grey, Red, Blue, Orange, Brown and Pink.

So, if you would still like a boot liner for your Jaguar F-Pace, and you are available to bring the vehicle to our factory at some point on or after the 1st August then please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Our factory address is:

Unit 1, Turbine Road,
Birkenhead,
Wirral,
CH41 9HP

It will require two trips to our factory, roughly 2-4 weeks apart. Each visit will last between 2-4 hours.

If you have any questions you can email us - [email protected]

Or call us on 0151 203 6555

The Hatchbag Company

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Hatchbag
My F-Pace arrives on Monday (25th July); if the open offer to supply a free Hatch Bag is still available; I'm happy for you to use my eagerly awaited beauty as your guinea pig in exchange for a free Hatch Bag! I had one in an earlier X-Type and they're great, by the way!!
Thanks

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mrcoffeebaron said:
Hi Hatchbag
My F-Pace arrives on Monday (25th July); if the open offer to supply a free Hatch Bag is still available; I'm happy for you to use my eagerly awaited beauty as your guinea pig in exchange for a free Hatch Bag! I had one in an earlier X-Type and they're great, by the way!!
Thanks
Excellent. I'm glad someone has replied to them and will benefit.

Albeit, I also have mercenary interests as now that'll mean I can get my Hatchbag quicker!

·
Registered
54 Posts
mrcoffeebaron said:
Hi Hatchbag
Thanks
Did you go ahead with this as I still can't see an f pace option on their website ?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I emailed them to ask if they had a boot liner yet as i take delivery of my fpace on September 1st. I also mentioned I did not live far away and could supply my car for fitment. They emailed me back to say they do not yet have a liner yet and would only make one if enough interest was shown. Not what I had been left to understand from previous posts. Looks like Titan covers then!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Strangely enough I contacted Hatchbag today. Here's their response,,,

Hello Paul,

Thank you for your email and interest in The Hatchbag Company.

Our design team are currently working on a pattern for the Jaguar F Pace and it should be ready by the end of August.

Kind regards,
Rachel

Rachel Beverley
Customer Service Coordinator
The Hatchbag Company
http://www.hatchbag.co.uk

Tel: 0151 203 6555

·
Registered
54 Posts
That's good to hear, I have one on order myself. Can you confirm that it also covers the rear bumper? We have dogs with sharp nails! Any chance of a picture showing the bumper covered . . . or not. Thanks.

·
Registered
54 Posts
catalyst said:
I have the Jaguar full boot-liner, and it's excellent.
Can you confirm, or not, that the Jaguar Boot Liner also effectively covers the rear bumper when the hatch is open? My dogs invariably turn left or right on the way out and so a cover of just the central bit of the bumper is not enough. The very small illustration in the Accessories brochure seems to show a really good covering of the ends of the bumper but maybe I'm seeing just what I want to see.
Thanks.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ed in Dorset said:
catalyst said:
I have the Jaguar full boot-liner, and it's excellent.
Can you confirm, or not, that the Jaguar Boot Liner also effectively covers the rear bumper when the hatch is open? My dogs invariably turn left or right on the way out and so a cover of just the central bit of the bumper is not enough. The very small illustration in the Accessories brochure seems to show a really good covering of the ends of the bumper but maybe I'm seeing just what I want to see.
Thanks.
I can tell you this is the Hatchbag bumper flap accessory for the liner (+£12.95).

Car Vehicle Plant Automotive tail & brake light Automotive tire

Slightly annoying having to fold it up when closing the boot but worth it for the protection it affords. Out e/o August apparently but not at today

Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Product Automotive parking light Wheel

Use code K910 to benefit from a 10% discount at checkout. Offer expires on September 30th 2016.

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
Looks pretty good. Also much cheaper than the Jaguar version. Thanks for the prompt response.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.