So brexit has impacted my work and the instability will mean loss in earnings, so a new car is a luxury not worth the gamble. My question is what is my best option. If I cancel order now (due 22nd July) do I get my deposit back ? Should I take it and try and flip it (would it sell over face value ?) or could I run it for 6 months and sell for about what I paid ? I guess I could ask jag to sell it on direct or ask if anyone on the waiting list wants to chuck me a couple of G premium to take my slot ?