Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having black side strakes and window surrounds, I got to thinking that black grill surrounds and front and rear sills might look good against the blue.

Not sure if a full black pack could be dealer fitted though.

1st impressions are that whilst a lovely car, I've been spoilt by the XJL. The FE is so much noisier in the cabin and a much harsher ride. No doubt I will adapt and I realise i shouldn't compare an suv to a wafty luxury barge.

Hopefully the engine will loosen up as mpg reading av 33 compared to the XJL at 44 which is pretty good for such a large car.

·
Registered
381 Posts
In terms of a part the main black grille surround comes with the black gloss grille itself as one, looking at the options list.

If you do go down that route be sure to get it touch as I'd be interested in your satin chrome surround with the black gloss grille. The grille on my S won't be gloss as I've not optioned the black pack. My only upgrade option would be the above part and I want the satin chrome surround to compliment the lower grille surrounds etc

If it helps my Evoque 2.2d averages only 28mpg on my 10 minute daily commute

·
Registered
948 Posts
Any decent body repair shop could spray these trim items the finish of the Black pack for you. The only negative to this is when you come to sell the car with it being different, might be worthwhile looking for a body wrapper to wrap these panels instead that way you could return them to their original state.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts