Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Mine went in today.
I spoke to the technician, and they have had an update come down but he's not sure yet as they haven't applied it anywhere yet. He apparently needs to plug my car in to see what it is.

All of the issues that I described to him he had heard of before in varying combinations.
He has already spoken to Jaguar a few days ago and they are 'assuring him' that the update (the major one) - when it arrives, will sort this.

·
Registered
887 Posts
See my post from a short while ago (would provide a link but no idea how to do this).

I may or may not have had it loaded by Jaguar Engineering support yesterday afternoon/evening :eek:

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Jim said:
How did you do that Pos.k?

Is there an idiot guide?

:D
Click into the address box on your computer, copy and paste the complete "sentence" in a post on hear. Then when it is clicked on, it goes back to the page you were looking at when you copied and pasted

·
Registered
458 Posts
F-Pace S said:
Jim said:
How did you do that Pos.k?

Is there an idiot guide?

:D
Click into the address box on your computer, copy and paste the complete "sentence" in a post on hear. Then when it is clicked on, it goes back to the page you were looking at when you copied and pasted
but if you right-click and copy the actual title bar of the specific post, and paste that, it takes you to that specific post, which will have moved up the list (or down depending how you view it)

·
Registered
887 Posts
Doh, :oops:

That is so obvious, I assumed that as inserting images, etc. was a bit of a learning experience that links would also be difficult.

P.S. Thanks

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
There has been an update but only for the incontrol standard

The one for the Pro version isn't out yet but is expected hot on the heels but who knows when. It's a day to day thing.

·
Super Moderator
5,032 Posts
Mbadger77 said:
There has been an update but only for the incontrol standard

The one for the Pro version isn't out yet but is expected hot on the heels but who knows when. It's a day to day thing.
Or Week to Week,

Lets hope it does not go Month to Month. :evil:

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
Mbadger77 said:
There has been an update but only for the incontrol standard . .
Hey 'badger', what's this?, an update for ICT? . . not aware I needed one, my ICT is working without a hitch, last thing I want is to mess with it . . if it ain't broke, and all that :?

·
Super Moderator
5,032 Posts
catwoman said:
Mbadger77 said:
Hey 'badger', what's this?, an update for ICT? . . not aware I needed one, my ICT is working without a hitch, last thing I want is to mess with it . . if it ain't broke, and all that :?
You do not have to have it done, its for people who have issues with there ITCP, you may get the system updated at your service though.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Mine cars still at MK dealer day 12!! They sent me email 45 mins ago saying still no answer from JLR as to when they will receive it!! 9 days to Jexit!

·
Super Moderator
5,032 Posts
CarlFRZ434 said:
Mine cars still at MK dealer day 12!! They sent me email 45 mins ago saying still no answer from JLR as to when they will receive it!! 9 days to Jexit!
Did you take a photo so you can remember what it looked like as its been gone so long :p

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
catwoman said:
Mbadger77 said:
Exactly if it works - perfect. Leave alone until service time

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Jagfpacejk said:
CarlFRZ434 said:
Did you take a photo so you can remember what it looked like as its been gone so long :p
You jest!! I have been looking a pics today....absense, heart, finder springs to mind. I did ask what the plan was as I'd rather be in my car than it be sitting waiting for JLR to sort things out....the reply was...
Hi Mr Fraser

It would appear Patch 2 is still not with us

Will keep you posted

Thanks

Hey ho!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.