Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I'm travelling on motorways (with usual UK 70 mph limits), my dash panel only ever indicates a 60 mph sign and limit, never 70.

When the system finds and indicates a no overtaking area (double white lines), the dash shows the two cars side by side sign but with the red car on the left hand side (no undertaking!). This would be correct on the Continent but not in the UK.

Does anybody/everybody else get this?

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Have we seen a picture of your car jacksoag?

Sorry I don't have mine yet to let you know, so can be of no help

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well it wouldn't be too easy taking photo at ~70 mph - but may give it a try.......... Realise you don't have yours yet, others who have theirs may like to comment?

·
Registered
473 Posts
Jacksoag said:
When I'm travelling on motorways (with usual UK 70 mph limits), my dash panel only ever indicates a 60 mph sign and limit, never 70.

When the system finds and indicates a no overtaking area (double white lines), the dash shows the two cars side by side sign but with the red car on the left hand side (no undertaking!). This would be correct on the Continent but not in the UK.

Does anybody/everybody else get this?
Nope mine says deristrcited white circle with black diagonal line through it (I think) have seen 70 as well, trying to remember which roads were which for the respective dash messaging, have never seen white and red cars, are you set up for the UK in your settings!

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
I've seen 70 on the motorway (maybe derestriction too although not sure)

The no overtaking symbol comes on when it sees a solid white line. Ignore which car is red and which is white it's just supposed to signal no overtaking!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Check country settings

1 - 7 of 7 Posts