Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was wondering if there were any real world pictures of an F-Pace in storm grey? Anyone lucky enough to have got their hands on one yet? I've ordered it for mine but unlikely to see my car for a good few months still

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Looks fantastic

I've just been debating changing from ultimate black to storm grey, only hesitation is I have brogue seats and black pack with black wheels.

·
Registered
64 Posts
That looks so much better than Ammonite...imo.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Mbadger77 said:
Looks fantastic

I've just been debating changing from ultimate black to storm grey, only hesitation is I have brogue seats and black pack with black wheels.
I'm getting that exact line up. I think it will look awesome.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Looks like we are in for a treat.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That I like! Looks great but now I do wonder if the black wheels would look better! Can't wait to see that spec getting delivered to you guys

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Thisistheedge said:
Mbadger77 said:
Looks fantastic

Yes just didn't want too many colours going on. What headline colour you got inside ? Black or light.
I've gone oyster headlining with brogue seats and looks nice when taken on own.
As a whole view from outside coming in wondering if black, grey, brown.p, light might be too much,

It does look nice and the contrast will be good and Yes I think black wheels with the storm look much better - black pack works nicely as well.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
I did also see the sample in the dealers and it looks very dark almost black just with lots more light metallic bits to lift it.
Need to find some pictures on the net I think

·
Registered
11 Posts
Mbadger77 said:
Thisistheedge said:
Mbadger77 said:
Looks fantastic

Yes just didn't want too many colours going on. What headline colour you got inside ? Black or light.
I've gone oyster headlining with brogue seats and looks nice when taken on own.
As a whole view from outside coming in wondering if black, grey, brown.p, light might be too much,

It does look nice and the contrast will be good and Yes I think black wheels with the storm look much better - black pack works nicely as well.
I've got the jet headlining coming, so inside will be pretty dark, but I saw the same combo on one of the sedans and it looked good. I've heard in the forums that the dark headliner does a little better job blocking light as the panoramic roof lets in lots of sun.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Mbadger77 said:
I did also see the sample in the dealers and it looks very dark almost black just with lots more light metallic bits to lift it.
Need to find some pictures on the net I think
you're absolutely right, it is very dark in real life, much darker in most lights than that picture suggests. Nice though, I would much rather have that than black- or ammonite for that matter. V. classy

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
as soon as one of you guys get a delivery of a storm grey with black wheel please post some pictures up! I've been fiddling around with the configurator all evening and can't decide!

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
jinjin said:
as soon as one of you guys get a delivery of a storm grey with black wheel please post some pictures up! I've been fiddling around with the configurator all evening and can't decide!
Leave the configurator alone!

Having spent hours coming up with my shortlist the very accommodating dealer arranged for me to look at various colours (storm grey, tempest grey, ammonite) on XEs and XFs. They look *nothing* like the configurator in the metal.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
JLRnumber5 said:
Leave the configurator alone!

Having spent hours coming up with my shortlist the very accommodating dealer arranged for me to look at various colours (storm grey, tempest grey, ammonite) on XEs and XFs. They look *nothing* like the configurator in the metal.
I know it's turning into 50 shades of grey and two shades of wheels!

Jag should just deliver my car quicker and put me out my misery

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
380watts!!??? Trust me!!!! upgrade to the 825watts!!! Had the 825 watts in my Discos and Evoque, have included it on my F-Pace too, depth of sound is awesome!

·
Registered
184 Posts
CarlFRZ434 said:
380watts!!??? Trust me!!!! upgrade to the 825watts!!! Had the 825 watts in my Discos and Evoque, have included it on my F-Pace too, depth of sound is awesome!
Perhaps s/he has reached their self imposed budget limit and doesn't view this upgrade as worth it to them. I am sure like us all, s/he will have considered this option.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.