Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Doubt you'll hear from too many. LOL

You'd be better asking who's happy with their purchase.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Never regretted it for one moment, then again I didn't buy one in the end........Porsche Boxster plaything instead coming soon ;)

·
Registered
168 Posts
Got mine yesterday and absolutely live it - got a small problem with the sun glasses holder, but a lovely car and am really enjoying it :)

·
Registered
67 Posts
My only regret is ordering from the dealer that I did , I don't think I will have any regrets about the car

·
Registered
78 Posts
Picked mine up yesterday.
Decent trip out today on range of roads .... Conclusion .... Love it! :D
Can't wait to give it a real blast after the run in period.

·
Registered
473 Posts
500 miles in and it has made my top 3 out of the 40+ cars I have owned, it's awesome....

·
Registered
922 Posts
+1 stunning to look at,and fantastic to drive :D

·
Registered
948 Posts
The Gman said:
500 miles in and it has made my top 3 out of the 40+ cars I have owned, it's awesome....
Couldn't agree more, owned everything from BMW Ms to RS Audis to Porsches and this F-Pace has probably impressed me most simply because it's exceeded its expectations of an SUV, this thing properly behaves like a sports car when driven hard yet behaves like a comfortable luxury car when not..... unbelievable.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Regret ordering a car at all! wasted 6 months yryomg to deal with jaguar dealers, yes two of them and They have both been rude, pretty useless and a waste of my time. Cancelled my order yesterday and won't even look at Jaguar again. Sadly the car does look the business but, I'll wait for the new x5 in the next year or two, BMW seem to like my money, and I will in the meantime look forward to being treated like a customer again.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Daddy999 said:
Regret ordering a car at all! wasted 6 months yryomg to deal with jaguar dealers, yes two of them and They have both been rude, pretty useless and a waste of my time. Cancelled my order yesterday and won't even look at Jaguar again. Sadly the car does look the business but, I'll wait for the new x5 in the next year or two, BMW seem to like my money, and I will in the meantime look forward to being treated like a customer again.
Looks like JLR need to improve some of their dealerships, my experience of their dealer in N.I. is first class. Shame you've been on the receiving end of piss poor service but not all are the same.

I consider an X5 prior to getting the RRS, glad I picked the LandRover because I'd have lost more than £10k in trade-in value which means much more to me than all the sucking up in the world. lol

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Daddy999 said:
Real shame for you , us and Jaguar!!! Hope you enjoy BMW, after my secretary's experience of ELMs Bedford and his saga of breakdown BM's, seized engine, carbon creaking roofs his list goes on........I'd never touch a BMW. That said I don't find them attractive and I don't like the interiors. Could be tempted by Audi or Mercedes, but trying to keep it British!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
It is a shame about the f-pace and we was getting excited, but I have an issue with sales people taking liberties, and forgetting who the customer is, I've been a salesman for 30 years, so I know how the game works. I've always had good experience With my VW golfs, Volvo's and the wife has had 3 new mini's over the last 7 years (BMW) and we've not had so much a worn break pad! Mini in particular have been exceptional and so was the buying experience every time. I did try to buy British, but my experience of jaguar dealers was like dealing with Arthur Daly, he was only missing the trilby and cigar, oh and sadly he didn't have the charm either! Anyways, good luck to you all on here, the car does look amazing and I'm sure you'll all enjoy the ride.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.