Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cannot see many IRR colour F-Pace's in here, so if you could help me that would be great! Trying to decide between Ammonite Grey and the striking IRR...
Cheers

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
F-Pace S said:
I cannot see many IRR colour F-Pace's in here, so if you could help me that would be great! Trying to decide between Ammonite Grey and the striking IRR...
Cheers
Here we are, I have the same car as this on order except that this is the petrol version with 22" wheels. Enjoy... If you need more then let me know, I a have multiple angles and interior shots too.

Arianne

Attachments

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
^^ Ah, so now the question is....yes or no to black pack....!

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
So the last two are mine! We visited this dealer in Kendal, Cumbria the week F-Pace was cleared for release on UK roads. If you follow this link you will find an extensive review that we wrote after test driving the 3.0d V6 S from our local dealer, Clelands in Galashiels. It's posted on the Volvo XC60 forum as we currently are members of that Community and you will find that this is just one element of an extensive thread in which we tested BMW X3, X4, X5 and also a Porsche Macan diesel S...... before settling upon our F-Pace. So I think you have made a good choice and if you enjoy reading the thread then I suggest you break it up into chunks for bedtime reading! It's over 80 pages long, over 46,000 views and more than 800 posts. Good stuff though which will help you pass the time until your F-Pace arrives.

Here is the link: http://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=243664&page=63

Arianne

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
F-Pace S said:
^^ Ah, so now the question is....yes or no to black pack....!
Black pack for sure, but I can confidently predict you will change your mind a gazillion times before final order lock-down . . . :lol:

But it'd be Ammonite for me . . no contest! . . it just looks right! (..to me) :p

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
^^ ....but I MUST have silver wheels...that is a definite....

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Arianne said:
So the last two are mine! We visited this dealer in Kendal, Cumbria the week F-Pace was cleared for release on UK roads. If you follow this link you will find an extensive review that we wrote after test driving the 3.0d V6 S from our local dealer, Clelands in Galashiels. It's posted on the Volvo XC60 forum as we currently are members of that Community and you will find that this is just one element of an extensive thread in which we tested BMW X3, X4, X5 and also a Porsche Macan diesel S...... before settling upon our F-Pace. So I think you have made a good choice and if you enjoy reading the thread then I suggest you break it up into chunks for bedtime reading! It's over 80 pages long, over 46,000 views and more than 800 posts. Good stuff though which will help you pass the time until your F-Pace arrives.

Here is the link: http://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=243664&page=63

Arianne
Had a long read of that the other evening, thank you very much, and very similar to my thoughts of the other cars too that I tried before going for the FP.

PS - You car looks fabulous...great choice....ahh this is a nightmare!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.