Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am recent lurker on these forums and love the new F Pace - i'm keen on the SC version but dont want to wait until 2017, is it worth checking on cancelled orders? My local dealers also only have 2.0 and 3d versions for test drives - dont want to order without test drive.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Yes it seems very few or none SC at the dealers for tests drives though I thought I Saw one person mention a dealer who had one but may be mistaken.
You could rim ground the 5 nearest dealers and see what they are saying for times and delivery though I think half guess and lie to you to be honest as so much incorrect info banded about,.
I ordered (well put down a deposit) last year in early October and I'm not due mine until Aug / Sept but that's partly because my dealer wasn't on the ball when order lines opened

I think Sept is your best chance and maybe somebody has a slot / order

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks - I'm going to try the ring arround as suggested - maybe I'll get lucky as eveything else available now from rivals e.g. Macan Turbo, BMW X6M just doesn't have the 'put a smail on your face' draw that the Jag FP has...

·
Registered
922 Posts
Ask DAL to drop by and take you out!!! :eek: Probably like sitting in the millennium falcon when they make jump to light speed :shock: , still he is a little more approachable than a 7 ft wookie :lol: no offence DAL

·
Registered
410 Posts
Jags cat said:
Ask DAL to drop by and take you out!!! :eek: Probably like sitting in the millennium falcon when they make jump to light speed :shock: , still he is a little more approachable than a 7 ft wookie :lol: no offence DAL
LoL, thanks Jagscat :lol:

Ryan has stated that no dealers have SC demo's I'm afraid, if you are near Nottingham I'd be happy to take you for a spin :evil:

·
Registered
410 Posts
HA FOX Nottingham (Tony Urben) have two slots left for cars this calendar year. Tony also mentioned they have a Portfolio coming in July from the jag dealer that has gone bust that is still available.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts