Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I've been following for a while, and wonder how much extra revenue Jaguar will be getting from people upgrading specifications after reading posts here. I'm certainly guilty as charged!

3.0DS, Dark Sapphire Blue, chrome window surrounds and roof rails (I'm old school and was brought up on chrome!), LEDs, 22" Turbines and space saver, Red/Jet, heated s/w,10-way memory pack, InControl Touch Pro and 825W system, AdSR, electrically deployable towbar, cupholders with cover, loadspace rails, rear seat remote release

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Neil,

Thanks - I originally ordered on 29/10/15, but my orignal configuration from the Jagur website is dated 27/08/15(!) I'd managed to resist upgrading until now, but succumbed over the weekend. I spoke to the dealer this morning and it's still in the holding pool, so I'm calling in tomorrow to sign up to the full spec as listed earlier

Stagman

·
Registered
381 Posts
Stagman said:
Hi All,

I've been following for a while, and wonder how much extra revenue Jaguar will be getting from people upgrading specifications after reading posts here. I'm certainly guilty as charged!

3.0DS, Dark Sapphire Blue, chrome window surrounds and roof rails (I'm old school and was brought up on chrome!), LEDs, 22" Turbines and space saver, Red/Jet, heated s/w,10-way memory pack, InControl Touch Pro and 825W system, AdSR, electrically deployable towbar, cupholders with cover, loadspace rails, rear seat remote release
Nice spec. I think the chrome/ silver elements particularly of the S will really suit Dark Sapphire.

Envy'able spec. My wife refused the Red/ Jet interior and my wallet sadly refused the 825W

·
Registered
31 Posts
hi all
like the last post i have following the forum for some time mainly for del date
i paid a small deposit april last year and placed my order on 25th sep

on order r-sport in red with pan roof with red/black seats and a few extras

·
Registered
922 Posts
Welcome to Jaguars waiting room, with lots of very expectant owners to be!! :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.