Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, At last I have my dream car on the drive. Picked up yesterday after returning from Devon a day early.
The dealer told me they had some trouble loading the update and blamed it on their poor internet connection.
Anyway I am told it's all installed and working. As I didn't have the car with the previous software I don't know what the difference is. I can say that with only one small query the car performs perfectly and was delivered visually stunning with no panel misalignment. All cameras are working and speed limits are shown correctly. Very Happy!
See pics below.
My small query is about album art. I have a iPod nano connected which plays perfectly but the album art is not displayed. Any ideas????

Attachments

·
Registered
612 Posts
Nice choice of wheels ! Only people with a special eye for looks would pick them ;-)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the Ammo Club!

I have an iPod plugged in via the usb and it used to display the album art without having to do anything else.
Not always the right album art mind you.
Unfortunately, the car now doesn't seem to be able to see the iPod at all so no album art and no music.

Hopefully Patch 2.5 will cure this problem and it's going in this week for its 'enhancements'...

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gdank said:
Nice choice of wheels ! Only people with a special eye for looks would pick them ;-)
Can't imagine the car with anything else :eek: :lol:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Kaspa said:
try the cd player ..... :ugeek:
What's a CD? I seem to remember draws full of them in the dim and distant past. :)
Now I have iPods for mobile music and a NAS and Sonos for indoors. :cool:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
RSPORT27 said:
Congratulations and welcome to the Ammo Club!

I have an iPod plugged in via the usb and it used to display the album art without having to do anything else.
Not always the right album art mind you.
Unfortunately, the car now doesn't seem to be able to see the iPod at all so no album art and no music.

Hopefully Patch 2.5 will cure this problem and it's going in this week for its 'enhancements'...
At least mine does play the music. And the right track with the right description. ;)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
catwoman said:
Looks really amazing with the Turbines and black pack, Timbo, many congratulations!

Welcome to the Order of the Ammo-Knights :p
Thanks, Catwoman. Hopefully I can also post an Autumn Safari picture or two. The trees around Shropshire are stunning at the moment.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Timbo, looks lovely mate, I very nearly went Ammo with the red interior...but stuck with IRR, both lovely looking motors

G

·
Timbo62 said:
Kaspa said:
What's a CD? I seem to remember draws full of them in the dim and distant past. :)
dont worry . .all the ITCP issues will start to raise their ugly head

just a matter of time

G

·
Kaspa said:
Timbo62 said:
Kaspa said:
dont worry . .all the ITCP issues will start to raise their ugly head

just a matter of time
as for the rest all compressed music formats that sound shit

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Upgrade 2.5 hadn't worked on mine, was loaded up last week picked car up yesterday ICTP playing up within 12 miles of dealer...CD locked up, chose uploaded media said nothing could be found. Phone locked up and gesture tailgate playing up.....still!

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
CarlFRZ434 said:
Upgrade 2.5 hadn't worked on mine, was loaded up last week picked car up yesterday ICTP playing up within 12 miles of dealer...CD locked up, chose uploaded media said nothing could be found. Phone locked up and gesture tailgate playing up.....still!
Just a point have you got the amended front screen with the different icon for the navigation?

G

·
hello

have you a pic so we can check ... would be most helpful

all I know is that the graphics have changed so have assumed the software has changed ?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts