Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not mine but found these online. It is how my spec will look though so I can't wait now! :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
381 Posts
Outside a Porsche dealer too. How apt :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PaulC said:
Ha. Well spotted. He's obviously showing off in front of all the ugly Macans and Cayennes before doing a quick doughnut and leaving in a cloud of smoke!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
big jon said:
PaulC said:
I think it says Jaguar over the door :lol:
Again, correct Jon but the first pic has a big red porsche sign at the top which I cut out.
Seems like the dealers are side by side.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
flameboy said:
I have this spec on my drive, diesel version though
Good choice of colour!
I can't believe that I've only seen 3 F paces in London so far! One was Ammonite but not a V6S. Hopefully it stays that way until mine is revealed in Jan. :p

·
Registered
307 Posts
Jagfpacejk said:
Thats the colour my old Evoque looked, it is a stunning colour combination.
Sorry to be off topic, but how differant is Orkney grey (lunar) to ammonite grey

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
Doug said:
Sorry to be off topic, but how differant is Orkney grey (lunar) to ammonite grey
Hi Doug, Orkney grey was a slight shade lighter than the current colour, which Land Rover call "Corris" and Jag call "Ammonite". Corris and Ammonite are exactly the same paint.

It's down to personal preference, but if I saw two used Evoques on a dealer's forecourt, one Orkney and one Corris, it would be the Corris that I'd prefer. I'm completely happy with my choice of Ammonite for the FP, it's the perfect shade of grey for me :p

·
Registered
307 Posts
thanks for clearing that up for me. If only my dealer had said amm & corris was the same colour and yes I do prefer it from the old Oakley or lunar.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Doug said:
thanks for clearing that up for me. If only my dealer had said amm & corris was the same colour and yes I do prefer it from the old Oakley or lunar.
Attached is my current Orkney Grey Evoque.
Easily the best colour in my opinion.
Corris is much darker.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Is that "Porsche dealer" the former Lancaster Jaguar dealer in Sidcup SE London? They lost Jaguar franchise which moved in with the Land Rover dealer in Sidcup but I wondered if the site was being used for excess vehicles whilst the building was refurbished for Porsche? The building looks about right from the bits I can see.

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
RaVolVoR said:
Is that "Porsche dealer" the former Lancaster Jaguar dealer in Sidcup SE London? They lost Jaguar franchise which moved in with the Land Rover dealer in Sidcup but I wondered if the site was being used for excess vehicles whilst the building was refurbished for Porsche? The building looks about right from the bits I can see.
... and you don't think the US style plates on the car are a clue????

·
Registered
307 Posts
MyV6Jag said:
Doug said:
Attached is my current Orkney Grey Evoque.
Easily the best colour in my opinion.
Corris is much darker.
Snap. I have the same RRE myself apart from I don't have the black roof.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
JLRnumber5 said:
... and you don't think the US style plates on the car are a clue????
Maybe, but I've never taken my number plates off to look behind them... ;)

Ok I missed it...

its the grey colour cars, they just blend into the back ground too much, need something more eye catching! :cool:

·
Registered
307 Posts
RaVolVoR said:
its the grey colour cars, they just blend into the back ground too much, need something more eye catching! :cool:
[/quote]

That's the most disturbing thing I've heard all week and that's saying something ;)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.