Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone finds one please make some pictures of it, because i am torn.

Ordered ammonite/black on black with carbon mirror caps and carbon side inserts, but since i always liked black cars and all my cars have been black, i am having second thoughts now.

·
Registered
50 Posts
here is mine. and yes, its a 3.0D R-Sport

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Here's some I found...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
sedde said:
If anyone finds one please make some pictures of it, because i am torn.

Ordered ammonite/black on black with carbon mirror caps and carbon side inserts, but since i always liked black cars and all my cars have been black, i am having second thoughts now.
Looks great. If you like black the the storm grey is stunning classy dark colour.
I really wish I'd changed my mind and not stuck with black

·
Registered
85 Posts
To my eyes, ammonite is the darkest colour suited to black alloys. With black pack, these appear to go well with whites, rhodium silver and definitely IRR. But DSB and the darker colours (e.g. storm grey, blacks) seem not to look right with black alloys. Mines a storm grey with silver/grey diamond turned and these combine well.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
ASM33 said:
To my eyes, ammonite is the darkest colour suited to black alloys. With black pack, these appear to go well with whites, rhodium silver and definitely IRR. But DSB and the darker colours (e.g. storm grey, blacks) seem not to look right with black alloys. Mines a storm grey with silver/grey diamond turned and these combine well.
I would normally agree and every car I've had has been alloy silver in colour but I'm really disappointed in the wheels offered on this car - just don't like the designs generally on the 22s
The turbines I really don't like. The double helix light would have been the one as in reality it looks good with dark inserts but looked a bit naff on the configurator so ice got black.
Ideally for me an in between colour like a carbon grey or something would have been great

End of the day I can always buy new wheels and have a summer winter set

·
Registered
18 Posts
Washed this weekend. Thought I'd take a picture (before it started raining) as it looked very shiny and it's not even been detailed.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts